230 Open Daily games
1 Open Realtime game
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 7
    Standard Member Gamester
    Rank
    Captain
    Rank Posn

It was my turn in 5 games and after completing my turn on one game, I went to the the next one, clicked Launch and it got stuck after loading 100%.  I tried each of the other games I have waiting as well as some that are not waiting and got the same message.  I've tried Internet Explorer as well as Firefox 3.6.17 and none of them work.  I went back to the game that I had taken my turn in and that launched successfully.  I tried reboot, clear cookies, cache, etc.  I also tried a computer at the lobby in the hotel I'm in and that failed as well.  I spoke to a friend and he was able to launch my game.  Very puzzled.  Suggestions? Game ID's include 62724 and 61881 and 59857 which is not my turn.

2. #2 / 7
    Commander In Chief tom tom is offline now
    WarGear Admin tom
    Rank
    Commander In Chief
    Rank Posn

I can't see a problem from the server end - I have tried loading the games in which it is your turn and they all load fine.

Which section is it stuck at loading 100%? You could try installing the debug version of the Flash Player, it may give you a meaningful error message:

Firefox version: http://download.macromedia.com/pub/flashplayer/updaters/10/flashplayer_10_plugin_debug.exe

IE version: http://download.macromedia.com/pub/flashplayer/updaters/10/flashplayer_10_ax_debug.exe ;

3. #3 / 7
    Standard Member Gamester
    Rank
    Captain
    Rank Posn

Game 63300 hangs at "Loading Board Data:100%" and with the Firefox debugger says:

TypeError: Error #1088: The markup in the document following the root element must be well-formed.
        at Player/loadBoardDataCompleteHandler()
        at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEventFunction()
        at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent()
        at flash.net::URLLoader/onComplete()

Should I try the IE version as well?

4. #4 / 7
    WarGear Admin tom
    Rank
    Commander In Chief
    Rank Posn

That's fine it gives me something to work on for now.

5. #5 / 7
    Standard Member Gamester
    Rank
    Captain
    Rank Posn

The mystery deepens.  Actually more information I probably should have told you.  I am actually on vacation and was connecting from the hotel via a paid ATT service.  I was able to connect to the network and do everything except load the games.  I'm now at a Starbucks using their free ATT service and able to load the boards.  I should be able to take my turns and consider the problem to be related to the paid ATT service and not worry about it?  Very curious but probably not worth worrying about.  Thanks.

6. #6 / 7
    WarGear Admin tom
    Rank
    Commander In Chief
    Rank Posn

It looks like you managed to take some of your turns? I can't see anything wrong with your games, I've tried loading them as you in a few different browsers.

7. #7 / 7
    Standard Member Gamester
    Rank
    Captain
    Rank Posn

Yes, I took all of my turns on the ATT Starbucks connection.  Thanks.

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)