Private
    Rank Posn

Can someone tell me how to surrender?

2. #2 / 6
    Standard Member Hugh
    Rank
    Lieutenant General
    Rank Posn

If you click the "My Games" or the "x turns waiting" link, you get a list of games. The column "Game Name" has a title for the board. Click on that. The left column has information and options. One of the options is surrender, another is terminate game. Your surrender has to be accepted by your opponents, so let them know you intend to surrender.

If there are multiple players, you should play the game out - someone will take you out for your cards.

3. #3 / 6
    Standard Member Min Lei
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn

and how do we accept another person's surrender?  i don't see a button for that...

4. #4 / 6
    Brigadier General M57 M57 is offline now
    Standard Member M57
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

On the "My Games" page, click on the "Game Name" (and not the little tiny blue icon next to it).  Right next to the image of the board is a box. Some of the stuff in it is information like when the game was started and who the designer is, but some of it is clickable, including things like Surrender and Luck Stats (if you're a premium member).

It should be possible to play WG boards in real-time ..without the wait, regardless of how many are playing.
    https://sites.google.com/site/m57sengine/home

5. #5 / 6
    Standard Member the regulator
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn

Min Lei wrote:

and how do we accept another person's surrender?  i don't see a button for that...

it will pop up on the same page M mentioned over where the timer for each persons turn is.  when someone requests to surrender the button to accept will be there along w/ a box for every player in the game... as people accept the surrender you will see the boxes fill up with each players color if they accept

6. #6 / 6
    Standard Member the regulator
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn

lol just noticed how old this was musta opened the wrong thread

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)