Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 5
    Where's the armor? Mongrel
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

Darts is ready for public BETA

http://www.wargear.net/games/create?boardid=1034

It's GO-like. We may put in edges that wrap. There is some motion of the play, and the great turns seem when the new darts interact with the blob of darts already thrown. The arrows are an eyesore, but unavoidable.

From a few tests, this board should capture the style of what Andernut wanted in the Five!! thread. If not, it's still fun. So chiggy check it out.

2. #2 / 5
    Standard Member Vataro
    Rank
    Sergeant
    Rank Posn

Wait, you made a board that mimics Go? Did I read that correctly? If so, sign me the hell up!

Give a man fire and he's warm for a day... but set him on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

3. #3 / 5
    Standard Member Vataro
    Rank
    Sergeant
    Rank Posn

Nevermind, I don't know what you meant by that GO-like comment. Also, this board suffers the same problem as Risk-E-Verse: The numerous arrows create a blob of grey that makes it impossible to see half the board. :(

Give a man fire and he's warm for a day... but set him on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

4. #4 / 5
    Standard Member Vataro
    Rank
    Sergeant
    Rank Posn

Also, you have a typo in the Description: It should be "horizontal", not "horizantal".

5. #5 / 5
    Where's the armor? Mongrel
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

The blob is tough to see through. There was talk of an option of lighting up territories as opposed to arrows.

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)