199 Open Daily games
2 Open Realtime games
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 5
    Premium Member KrocK
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

My proposal is that Premium players get a "Day Of Rest" clock. The DOR clock is a 24hr no boot clock that resets once a week (or 6 days after you use it). it acts similar to 1 day vacation per week that you cant cancel, or keep if you don't use.

So if you are someone that always takes Sundays off from playing then you click the DOR clock on Saturday night and you are good until then next night. Or if you find that you have 20 games that you are about to be booted from and don't have time to set a vacation day, you can just click the DOR clock (located in the top right corner of the screen)

2. #2 / 5
    They see me rollin' IRoll11s
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn

I like that idea, but it should be 5 days 20 hours, or 5 days 22 hours. Just enough that you can use it once a week.

-John Hancock-

3. #3 / 5
    Standard Member Vataro
    Rank
    Sergeant
    Rank Posn

[quote]So if you are someone that always takes Sundays off from playing then you click the DOR clock on Saturday night and you are good until then next night. Or if you find that you have 20 games that you are about to be booted from and don't have time to set a vacation day, you can just click the DOR clock (located in the top right corner of the screen)[/quote]

If you get to that point, then either you should have already used vacation time or deserve the boot (i.e. not keeping up with your turns). At least imo.

Give a man fire and he's warm for a day... but set him on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

4. #4 / 5
    They see me rollin' IRoll11s
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn

Well.. instead of making it something you have to activate, it could be part of your overall settings, and could be something that you are only allowed to activate ONCE.

I envision making it available for all players, and could be a button below your Time Zone that says 'Set Sunday' with an explanation. Clicking it sets the 24 hour period when your Sunday Time Stops.

Sure people move, but until the user base is over say, ten thousand active, it might be easier just to deal with "I've moved" requests on a case by case basis.

-John Hancock-

5. #5 / 5
    Standard Member Vataro
    Rank
    Sergeant
    Rank Posn

I'm not sure it's necessary to provide options for different days, but I could get behind that idea.

Also, I don't like the system of quoting posts... I keep relapsing to different forums' systems :(.

Give a man fire and he's warm for a day... but set him on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)