2 Open Realtime games
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 7
    Brigadier General M57 M57 is offline now
    Standard Member M57
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

Ok, I think I've got my King of the Mountain's board ready to go.. 

What happens once I submit it?  Who decides if it goes public?  How long does the process take?  Are there certain people I need to bribe?  In case there is a missing link or modifier, I can still edit it, right?  ..and what about Naomi? (most of you will have to Google that last question)

sneek peek..

http://www.wargear.net/boards/designer/880

2. #2 / 7
    Premium Member Yertle
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

Hit Review, add number of players (best to keep as low as possible with keeping the intended gameplay), Review players will get invited to the game and do a check and maybe suggest some things which you can change/update (along with borders/modifiers) or defend/state why it is how it is.

3. #3 / 7
    Premium Member Yertle
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

Quick Feedback: Write a new Board Description (About) that doesn't rely on someone playing from WF.

4. #4 / 7
    Premium Member Yertle
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

And make sure your player colors work, they are default (and kind of work), but I have no idea in what part of the world that is Khaki color :P.

5. #5 / 7
    They see me rollin' IRoll11s
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn

M57 wrote:

Ok, I think I've got my King of the Mountain's board ready to go.. 

What happens once I submit it?  Who decides if it goes public?  How long does the process take?  Are there certain people I need to bribe?  In case there is a missing link or modifier, I can still edit it, right?  ..and what about Naomi? (most of you will have to Google that last question)

sneek peek..

http://www.wargear.net/boards/designer/880

It starts a review game.
    Only a single reviewer has to approve the map for it to go public.
    Quickly if there are no issues, although it's the weekend so probably a day or two.
    Yes, when in doubt you sent your checks to IRoll11s, 1111 Rolling Way, Utah.
    Yes, although hopefully you caught all of them in the DEV games you played.*
    I dunno, and I'm too lazy to google that.

*You did play some dev games on it, right?  Gotta play a few of them before you submit it for review.

-John Hancock-

6. #6 / 7
    Standard Member M57
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

*You did play some dev games on it, right?  Gotta play a few of them before you submit it for review.

Yeah, about a half dozen.  I've ended up fixing a missing border or an incorrect modifier in just about every dev game I've played, but the last one looked good.  I wouldn't be surprised if there's still an odd mistake or two out there, but I could probably play 10 games and not see them.  There are a LOT of borders and modifiers on this board.

7. #7 / 7
    Standard Member M57
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

Ok, I kind of forgot about being able to check the borders by clicking on "Board Game" in "My Games", and ONLY when you have a game started.  Pretty sneaky.  There were so many fixes that I pulled the game.  With four or five hundred borders and close to a couple hundred modifiers, that mode works a LOT better.   I'll submit it again tomorrow morning after I have another look at it over a cup of coffee.

Thanks Yertle

Edited Sat 24th Apr 00:06 [history]

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)