1 Open Realtime game
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 3
    Standard Member bert2002
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn

Hi Everyone,

back in 2022 I asked if there is any good API implementation and couple month later Tom delivered a very nice and easy to use api, but I just noticed in February this year, two years later 😕.

Anyway, I am currently working on a small side project and integrated Wargear into it. It is called Amber Signals and it can alert you when it is your turn. The only thing you need to do is to create an account on https://ambersignals.com (for free) and create a Wargear service with your api key. Whenever we detect that it is your turn, we will send you a Slack notification (or Email). We will integrate more channels, like Discord, etc. but it will come with some time (let me know which one you want, Telegram?).

How to get the API key, we created a quick tutorial that you can follow.

Once you signed up and created the Wargear service, send me a PM here in the forum and I will increase the notifications for you (for accounts created before this post).

Please let me know how you like it and if there is any other feature that you want.

Cheers and happy gaming,

bert

P.S.: Please delete the post if it is not wanted and is against any rules.

Edited Wed 17th Apr 08:45 [history]

2. #2 / 3
    Shelley, not Moore Ozyman
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

This is pretty cool. I don't use slack much but if I did I'd check it out. Good luck with your project. Neat to see wargear and github as the services it integrates with so far!

3. #3 / 3
    Standard Member bert2002
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn

Ozyman wrote:This is pretty cool. I don't use slack much but if I did I'd check it out. Good luck with your project. Neat to see wargear and github as the services it integrates with so far!

Thanks Ozyman. Will add more channels. Which one is missing for you?

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)