219 Open Daily games
2 Open Realtime games
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 9
    Premium Member Chele Nica
    Rank
    Lieutenant General
    Rank Posn

I just noticed a discrepancy in what I'm viewing in "Join Games".

I see 38 open games there right now, but when I got to the Wargear Warfare board page, there are 47 open WGW games, most of which don't show up when I click on "Join Game" tab. Do I need to change my settings somehow to see all the games currently open? I tried clicking on some of the buttons towards the top, but that only reduced the number of open games viewable, I could never see more than 38 possible games to join. 

Any suggestions?

2. #2 / 9
    Standard Member redshift
    Rank
    Major
    Rank Posn

Disable the Game Spam Filter (the last button on the right). If multiple games have the same name (and are on the same board I assume) it only shows one of them.

Curiously, I only clicked on it today after realising there was a discrepancy between Open Daily games at the top right corner of the screen and the list on the Join Game tab.

3. #3 / 9
    Rank
    Lieutenant General
    Rank Posn

Awesome, thanks redshift! That must have been the only button I hadn't clicked :P

I still have a discrepancy with the Open Daily Games, as I see 89 possible games for me to join, compared to 102 Open Daily Games. I only have 1 game I've joined that hasn't started, so that doesn't explain the difference.

4. #4 / 9
    Rank
    Lieutenant General
    Rank Posn

I can't believe I've been playing here almost daily for almost 3 years now and only now figuring this stuff out...

5. #5 / 9
    Standard Member redshift
    Rank
    Major
    Rank Posn

Chele Nica wrote:

Awesome, thanks redshift! That must have been the only button I hadn't clicked :P

I still have a discrepancy with the Open Daily Games, as I see 89 possible games for me to join, compared to 102 Open Daily Games. I only have 1 game I've joined that hasn't started, so that doesn't explain the difference.

I don't see a discrepancy now. Make sure you set the other buttons to show everything.

6. #6 / 9
    Rank
    Lieutenant General
    Rank Posn

Still showing a discrepancy of 14 games, even after setting all buttons to show everything and clearing my cache

7. #7 / 9
    Premium Member Mad Bomber
    Rank
    5 Star General
    Rank Posn

Enemy list?

i want equal amounts of blueberry's
    I play on any field of battle...not just three boards

8. #8 / 9
    Premium Member Pratik
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

One of the people who create many games probably has you on their enemy list.

Or you hid a few games and don't remember it. With game spam filter on, and showing everything else, I currently only see 3 games (out of 107). Have hidden the ones I know I won't be joining. 

9. #9 / 9
    Rank
    Lieutenant General
    Rank Posn

Aha, enemy list! That's probably what explains the discrepancy.

I don't hide games, though that might be a good thing for me to do, so I don't keep seeing games that I know I don't plan to join.

Thanks guys!

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)