221 Open Daily games
2 Open Realtime games
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 6
    Premium Member berickf
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

If you look at each players stats, you can look up their individual tournament team rank, but only on an individual player by player basis.  Looking at some of the more frequent team tourney players it's possible to see that the ranks go something like:

VIKTORY - 2969

Gen Monty - 2867

Charlesdale - 2752

me - 2542

bmasera - 2479

Babba - 2124

MadBomber - 2102

Auto Mcgee - 1941

Problem is, you have to know who to go look for, to see...  And any old players who you might not know to go look at could feature in this rank and one would never be the wiser.

If it's not too much work...

Since it is possible to look up the stats, might it be possible for the site to have it ranked and tabled on the tournaments page so it's possible to see it at a glance without any player being MIA for lack of knowing about them?  Just a 'top 20' would do fine, but, a full column and list on the rankings page would be pretty sweet too!

Thanks Tom!

2. #2 / 6
    Enginerd weathertop
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

ouch, i've only got a 1300 team tourney score? guess i should stop playing the random selection tourneys...meh like i'm concerned with my scores.

I'm a man.
    But I can change,
    if I have to,
    I guess...

3. #3 / 6
    Premium Member berickf
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

weathertop wrote:

ouch, i've only got a 1300 team tourney score? guess i should stop playing the random selection tourneys...meh like i'm concerned with my scores.

Better then your regular team score! So it looks like random selection serves you better there! ;-)

4. #4 / 6
    Premium Member Chele Nica
    Rank
    Lieutenant General
    Rank Posn

berickf wrote:

Since it is possible to look up the stats, might it be possible for the site to have it ranked and tabled on the tournaments page so it's possible to see it at a glance without any player being MIA for lack of knowing about them?  Just a 'top 20' would do fine, but, a full column and list on the rankings page would be pretty sweet too!

Thanks Tom!

+1

5. #5 / 6
    Premium Member Mad Bomber
    Rank
    5 Star General
    Rank Posn

Plus one.......elimination column perhaps?

i want equal amounts of blueberry's
    I play on any field of battle...not just five boards

6. #6 / 6
    Enginerd weathertop
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

berickf wrote:
    weathertop wrote:

Better then your regular team score! So it looks like random selection serves you better there! ;-)

touche!

i've actually been a bit selective in tourney's as of late. i can't remember the last time i actually played a public team game (there's less than 100 in total it looks like, compared to 300 tourney games.) can't really sort by teammate (that would be neat statistics too)

I'm a man.
    But I can change,
    if I have to,
    I guess...

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)