1 Open Realtime game
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 4
    Shelley, not Moore Ozyman
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

Tom,

1st - thanks for the migration to the new server, I'm sure that was a lot of work & I really appreciate it.

2nd - Right now, allowable fog is either locked to a specific level, or open to all fog levels.  Can we get it with checkboxes, like how # of players is done?  So that we can allow whichever fog levels we want?  On maps with vision borders, Total Fog often looks messed up, because you end up with fog to the territories, immediately adjacent, but then you can see territories further away because of the vision borders.  Also, I imagine there are maps that are ok with any level of fog except None, and probably other situations that don't immediately come to mind.

2. #2 / 4
    Enginerd weathertop
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

so really the only difference others will see is *if* the designer opens up custom fog games, they have a limited set to choose from? 

I'm a man.
    But I can change,
    if I have to,
    I guess...

3. #3 / 4
    Shelley, not Moore Ozyman
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

Yes, I think it's a pretty straightforward change from a users perspective, although the back end logic might be more complicated than I would think.

4. #4 / 4
    Premium Member Chele Nica
    Rank
    Lieutenant General
    Rank Posn

Ozyman wrote:

Tom,

1st - thanks for the migration to the new server, I'm sure that was a lot of work & I really appreciate it.

+1

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)