215 Open Daily games
1 Open Realtime game
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 5
    Shelley, not Moore Ozyman
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

There are currently two map making contests in the voting stage.  One is for maps developed in the last year that meet the Historical Battles theme.  There were three of those.  One is for all maps developed in the last six months (as long as they are not in the Historical Battles contest).  There are two in that contest.  You can find the details on the wiki:

http://www.wargear.net/wiki/doku.php?id=designer_workshop:map_making_contest:jsummerfall14_contest

http://www.wargear.net/wiki/doku.php?id=designer_workshop:map_making_contest:themecontest2015

You need to play all contestants to vote.  Voting closes at the end of June.  I'll post a voting thread in a month or so, but wanted to give you a heads up to try these maps out now.

2. #2 / 5
    Premium Member berickf
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

Do Dev games count as having played a board?

3. #3 / 5
    Brigadier General M57 M57 is offline now
    Standard Member M57
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

berickf wrote:

Do Dev games count as having played a board?

I have counted them before - but only because I wasn't able to play a public game by the dead-line.

Card Membership - putting the power of factories in your hand.

4. #4 / 5
    Shelley, not Moore Ozyman
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

There are no hard rules on what counts.  It's all basically on the honor system anyway.  IMO if the game has not changed substantially between the dev game you played and the version that was released, than it's fine. 

Ideally players would play a few games on each board, because (IMO) it's hard to fairly judge a board based on a single game, but in an effort to encourage participation, only a single game is required to vote.

5. #5 / 5
    Premium Member berickf
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

Awesome. When you post the voting thread I feel comfortable voting given what you've said. Thanks!

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)