210 Open Daily games
1 Open Realtime game
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 4
    Premium Member Chele Nica
    Rank
    Lieutenant General
    Rank Posn

I'd love to see an "Annual Ranking" button next to "Board Championship" and "Global Ranking". Nothing against seeing the whole history of rankings (Global Ranking), but it'd be good to see who's currently the top ranked active player, in addition to competing in the Global Rankings with both active and inactive players.

2. #2 / 4
    Brigadier General M57 M57 is offline now
    Standard Member M57
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

Though I like the idea of stats over a period, the Rankings page is already a behemoth. That said, I could see a pulldown menu that specifies a number of periods with something like monthly, semi-yearly, yearly, bi-yearly, 5 years, and life of the site.

The only stat that would be kind of weird might be Championship points, but even those would be kind of cool to see, especially if we had something like Option I, which could for instance create a monthly CP leader race.

Card Membership - putting the power of factories in your hand.

3. #3 / 4
    Rank
    Lieutenant General
    Rank Posn

Thanks, M57, hope it works out! 

4. #4 / 4
    Rank
    Lieutenant General
    Rank Posn

When I opened this thread, I didn't fully understand Championship Points, and wasn't very aware of Monthly Rankings, now that I know how both of these work, Annual Rankings seem less necessary, as MR is all about active players, and CP does reward active players more than inactive ones (you snooze, you may lose points and go down the board rankings). 

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)