198 Open Daily games
2 Open Realtime games
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 1
    Standard Member SquintGnome
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

I have added a new scenario to this board where you can pick your country.

Initially I did not have this scenario because in many cases people do not want to play Russia, so I left it random so people would join. 

When you 'go it alone,' Russia can be difficult and frustrating to play.  However, when Russia is part of an integrated Allied strategy playing that critical role can be very challenging and rewarding.  So, in essence, Russia will be fun to play when the Allies play as a team - and are not just part of a team.

I think there are now enough people familiar with this board and A&A in general to join a game as a team with a unified strategy.  So I feel this is the right time to add this scenario.

For those joining a game on the Allied side I encourage you to invite teammates that you can work with on a joint strategy.  The interesting thing is that having Allies with common goals will almost force the Axis to work together as well.  Often the Axis can 'get away' with both countries being individually aggressive and that being enough - not so if your Allied opponents work together!

Grab a mate and join a game!  You will see me on the battlefield most often as one of your Axis opponents. 

"Cry 'Havoc!' and let slip the dogs of war"

http://www.wargear.net/boards/view/AA+World+Board

Squint

Edited Wed 26th Feb 08:05 [history]

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)