1 Open Realtime game
    Pages:   123   (3 in total)
  1. #41 / 43
    Shelley, not Moore Ozyman
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

smoke wrote:

There's a tie-breaking factor for CP ordering. I think it's whoever got there first, essentially. Or it could be whoever got there most recently, given that I don't think Targo plays anymore.

From the help page about CP:

In the case of a tie, the player with the highest H Rating (see below) stat for the board will obtain the highest amount of Championship Points. In the case of a H Rating tie, the player with the most recent completed Ranked game will obtain the highest amount of Championship Points.

2. #42 / 43
    Brigadier General M57 M57 is offline now
    Standard Member M57
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

Ozyman wrote:
    smoke wrote:

There's a tie-breaking factor for CP ordering. I think it's whoever got there first, essentially. Or it could be whoever got there most recently, given that I don't think Targo plays anymore.

From the help page about CP:

In the case of a tie, the player with the highest H Rating (see below) stat for the board will obtain the highest amount of Championship Points. In the case of a H Rating tie, the player with the most recent completed Ranked game will obtain the highest amount of Championship Points.

That's for the board, not the composite - although it stands to reason that the same criteria would hold for determining Ranks.

Card Membership - putting the power of factories in your hand.

3. #43 / 43
    Shelley, not Moore Ozyman
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

yep, I was just filling in the details for smoke.  I think there is nothing documented for how ranking ties are determined, but like you figure it's also H or something similar to the other tie breaking.

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   123   (3 in total)