193 Open Daily games
2 Open Realtime games
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 4
    Standard Member collider
    Rank
    Captain
    Rank Posn

In a game of Total Wargear II (http://www.wargear.net/games/player/300059) I eliminated a player and got his cards. I didn't how ever get the 10 units bonus. Do I get them in my next turn?

2. #2 / 4
    Prime Amidon37
    Rank
    General
    Rank Posn

Yes.  Since this game has unlimited reserves the bonus units go "in reserve" until your next turn.

On your Place button it should currently say "Place (10)", but be greyed out.  (At least this is how it looks in the flash player.) also you should see in the chart at the bottom a 10 in your reserves column.  (At least this is how it looks for premium players.)  Everyone else will have a ? in the reserves column since this game is fogged and you can't see each others reserves.

3. #3 / 4
    Standard Member collider
    Rank
    Captain
    Rank Posn

Ok thanks! Never new what reserves are - but I think also saw them in games where I hadn' t eliminated someone...?

4. #4 / 4
    Prime Amidon37
    Rank
    General
    Rank Posn

yes - when reserves are enabled you can save some of your units from the placement phase and use them on your next turn. 

It may seem counter-intuitive to do so, but it can be quite useful in certain situations. 

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)