226 Open Daily games
1 Open Realtime game
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 4
    Standard Member venustas
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn

Wael said he would join this game http://www.wargear.net/games/join/270481 if I joined his crappy game with a 30 second time limit. I played his game and what did he do not join my game.

2. #2 / 4
    Premium Member Kjeld
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

Sorry to hear that you're frustrated, but calling someone out as a "cheater" on the forums is a pretty serious accusation, which doesn't seem to fit this situation. In fact, it is generally considered poor form to call anyone out publicly, which is why a link exists at the bottom of the page for discretely alerting an administrator to the possibility of cheating.

3. #3 / 4
    Standard Member itsnotatumor
    Rank
    Lieutenant General
    Rank Posn

Kjeld wrote:

Sorry to hear that you're frustrated, but calling someone out as a "cheater" on the forums is a pretty serious accusation, which doesn't seem to fit this situation. In fact, it is generally considered poor form to call anyone out publicly, which is why a link exists at the bottom of the page for discretely alerting an administrator to the possibility of cheating.

+1  Did you discuss this situation with him before posting?

Fortune favors the bold, and chance favors the prepared mind...

4. #4 / 4
    Standard Member AttilaTheHun
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

Kjeld wrote:

+1

"If an incompetent chieftain is removed, seldom do we appoint his highest-ranking subordinate to his place" - Attila the Hun

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)