2 Open Realtime games
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 6
    Standard Member SquintGnome
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

Hey all,

I want my neutral territory color to be white but cant find a place to change the color.  Is there a place?

If not, I see where I can upload a neutral image, I created someting mostly white with just a little texture but cant get it under the 10KB limit.  Any ideas.  I tried blank white to start but it did't seem to recognize that.

2. #2 / 6
    Brigadier General M57 M57 is offline now
    Standard Member M57
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

I think the only way to do it is to upload a neutral image.  I seem to remember playing with it a few months back and it didn't seem to work for me, but I don't see why it wouldn't work now.

Maybe I used it wrong, I think I uploaded a solid color - I wonder if it needs borders like a fill-map?

Would you mind letting us know how it works for you?

https://sites.google.com/site/m57sengine/home

3. #3 / 6
    Standard Member ratsy
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

Make it alot smaller.  You need a .png or something like it that's 2x2 pixels, or 10x10 pixels. But make sure that they "tile" nicely.    Player will repeat your neutral image horizontally and vertically to fill all the neutral space.  

It's limited, but you can get a texture in at least.

"I shall pass this but once, any good I can do, or kindness I can show; let me do it now. Let me not difer nor neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again." -Stephen Grellet

4. #4 / 6
    Standard Member ratsy
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

And keep in mind it will only show in native player, not flash.

"I shall pass this but once, any good I can do, or kindness I can show; let me do it now. Let me not difer nor neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again." -Stephen Grellet

5. #5 / 6
    Standard Member SquintGnome
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

I cant get the neutral image to shown in the Designer screen, i was able to upload an image but it is not showing.  Has anyone done this successfully?  Do I need to change any settings? Should it show in Designer or only in the Native player?

6. #6 / 6
    Standard Member ratsy
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

I can only get it to show in native player.  Good call, this should definitely go on the designers wishlist.

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)