1 Open Realtime game
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 5
    Standard Member BIGRUBE
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn
    Unranked

Hi all, new member just starting, Name- BIGRUBE. Just joined tonight, so I'm going to go see how this works.

2. #2 / 5
    Factory Worker Edward Nygma
    Rank
    Major
    Rank Posn

Excellent, welcome aboard.  Hope you enjoy it.  Join a public game or invite me to a private one if you have any questions.

3. #3 / 5
    Standard Member Toto
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

Welcome. Just a piece of advice as I see you have joined 1 game on a board that is not a very popular one. If you don't want to wait too long, you should rather go for classical boards such as Wargear Warfare.

Two Eyes for An Eye, The Jaw for A Tooth

4. #4 / 5
    Enginerd weathertop
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

hey bigrube. hope you enjoy it here! need some games, pick one out and invite me.

I'm a man.
    But I can change,
    if I have to,
    I guess...

5. #5 / 5
    Shelley, not Moore Ozyman
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

Toto wrote:

Welcome. Just a piece of advice as I see you have joined 1 game on a board that is not a very popular one. If you don't want to wait too long, you should rather go for classical boards such as Wargear Warfare.

I understand what you are saying, and I guess for a new player it's good advice, but at the same time I don't want to dissuade players from playing the less popular maps.  They need all the love they can get.  My impression is that they still fill fairly quickly.  Usually in a day or two depending on game size.

For beginners, I'd recommend playing a mix of both the 'standard' maps, and some of the more different ones.  Start with 'green' maps until you get the hang of things.

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)