220 Open Daily games
2 Open Realtime games
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 4
    Standard Member OneLegLenny
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn

Dead serious question. I haven't won a single game, but it's because my starting position has been horrible and my luck has been horrible. Every single game has been .6+ for defense and offense losses. WTF? I'm not a bad player with strategy, but seriously, give me an freak'n break and I might be able to do something. I usually get a 8-1 loss in every game where the opponents walk all over me in their rolls. Seriously, what's up?

Edited Tue 20th Mar 23:36 [history]

2. #2 / 4
    Standard Member Hugh
    Rank
    Lieutenant General
    Rank Posn

Serious answer is no. In your public games, two have pretty bad luck stats, and one is very bad. Some of your games have positive, but nothing too great for luckstats. Everyone has runs like this. Sometimes in the beginning, sometimes later. But, the sample I looked at was too small. You'll have more bad games, but keep playing and you'll have long stretches of normalcy too.

e^ix=cos x + i*sin x. Tell your friends.

3. #3 / 4
    Standard Member Vidoviti Milan
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn

you still need to work on tactics. it's not recommended at the start spend your units on a neutral country. and it seems to me that you have weak nerves, and when a person is nervous he start to make mistakes. Relax and enjoy it's just a game ... ;)

4. #4 / 4
    Premium Member Yertle
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

Vidoviti Milan wrote:

it's not recommended at the start spend your units on a neutral country.

This is excellent strategy advice, and one that's not brought up a lot in strategy discussions.

*yawn* *stretch* time to wake up..

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)