3 Open Realtime games
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 3
    Standard Member AttilaTheHun
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

Improvement Suggestion:

1) In the in-game player, does the "Info" button display any information that is not already available at the bottom of the board in the "Play" tab?  If so, it would make sense to remove it since the information is redundant.

2) I'd propose the default wargear dice calculator be added as another tab in the in-game player (either in place of "Info" - see above - or as an additional tab) vs. being available through links in the Home page.  Right now Ozy's calculator is excellent, but is there a compact way to place it in the player for easier access?

~ATH

"If an incompetent chieftain is removed, seldom do we appoint his highest-ranking subordinate to his place" - Attila the Hun

2. #2 / 3
    Premium Member Yertle
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

1) There's a Setting (in Player) in which players can turn off the table at the bottom of the board (thus saving height space) and simply have the Info tab.  The Info tab also shows a complete list of the continents owned in the table rather than a single line with the hover over to see the complete list.  Minor things... Ideally your second proposal, dice/luck stats, would sit nicely there.

Edited Sat 29th Oct 23:26 [history]

3. #3 / 3
    Shelley, not Moore Ozyman
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

My calculator/simulator stuff is all javascript embedded right in the page.  It's a bit sloppy, but it's essentially open source if Tom (or anyone else) wants to copy/improve it.  Alternatively I think someone could probably write a greasemonkey script that would insert it into the wargear pages.  This is something I would be interested in figuring out how to do, but I probably won't get to it anytime soon.

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)