210 Open Daily games
2 Open Realtime games
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 4
    Shelley, not Moore Ozyman
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

I think it would be cool if at the end of the year, a bunch of superlatives were calculated and then Tom could either just post in the forums, or even better they would show up under our avatar for one year.  Stuff like:

The Eliminator (most eliminations)

Player of the Year (highest ranking score counting just the games from this year)

The Tournamater (Most tournament wins for the year)

The Tournamater 2 (#1 Tournament player counting just the games from this year)

Cartographer of the year (best average rating of their maps over the year (either weighted for more votes, or require a minimum # of votes & maps or something).

Cartographer of Excellence (most 10-ratings for your maps over the last year)

I'm sure we could come up with a lot more, and I think the more the better.  Most forum posts, most memberships bought (since you can buy for others also), most time "logged in" to the site, etc.

2. #2 / 4
    Standard Member Toto
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

+1

Two Eyes for An Eye, The Jaw for A Tooth

3. #3 / 4
    Standard Member AttilaTheHun
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

+1 - Like the Achievements system it should include accolades for more than just in-game success categories.

"If an incompetent chieftain is removed, seldom do we appoint his highest-ranking subordinate to his place" - Attila the Hun

4. #4 / 4
    Standard Member j-bomb
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

thats a great idea +5

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)