194 Open Daily games
3 Open Realtime games
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 5
    Standard Member AttilaTheHun
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

As a game Host is there a way for me to terminate a game even though all players have not voted?  I'm in a game where all players verbally agreed to terminate but did not vote.

"If an incompetent chieftain is removed, seldom do we appoint his highest-ranking subordinate to his place" - Attila the Hun

2. #2 / 5
    Premium Member Yertle
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

Assuming the game has started (and not a Dev game on your board), then the answer is No...at least I'm fairly certain.

Fathers, do not exasperate your children; instead, bring them up in the training and instruction of the Lord. Ephesians 6:4

3. #3 / 5
    Brigadier General M57 M57 is offline now
    Standard Member M57
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

AttilaTheHun wrote:

As a game Host is there a way for me to terminate a game even though all players have not voted?  I'm in a game where all players verbally agreed to terminate but did not vote.

If you could (as host), what mechanism would be in place to stop you from terminating the game without a verbal agreement?

It should be possible to play WG boards in real-time ..without the wait, regardless of how many are playing.
    https://sites.google.com/site/m57sengine/home

4. #4 / 5
    Standard Member Beastlymaster
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

I know that on the feature request is a pop up screen, much like the card one, to allow the players to vote for a termination/surrender once a vote had been put in place.  This hopefully solve that problem for you ATH.  But there is no way to terminate a game, outside of dev, without a vote.

~~~~~~~~~~
    So, Beastlymaster, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

5. #5 / 5
    Standard Member AttilaTheHun
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

Ok, it must have been the Development games where I remember the host terminating the game even though we had not "officially" voted.

Thx

"If an incompetent chieftain is removed, seldom do we appoint his highest-ranking subordinate to his place" - Attila the Hun

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)