221 Open Daily games
1 Open Realtime game
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 4
    Standard Member Saiyan
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn

I'm working on a 6 player map, and I want to have designated seats for each color. however after i set it up that way, when i went to start a dev. game i was not given the option to pick a color. Note that in the setup, each seat is set up according to color correctly, so i figure i must be missing an option in the rules or something. Anybody know??

2. #2 / 4
    Premium Member Yertle
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

Lock player colors to specified seat number (Available only with Setup based setting) On/Off If turned On, then player colors are distributed by Initial Setup settings. If Off, then players have the ability to choose colors during Join.
    Allow players to choose seats (/ teams) (Available only with Lock player colors to specified seat number On setting ("/ teams" Available only with Use team name defined in Colors On setting)) None/Seats(/Teams) If turned On, then players are able to choose the player color at Join and therefore his or her seat number/team. If Off, then players are unable to choose their player color at Join, therefore, player colors/seat positions/teams are randomized at the start of the game.

Those are the two Rules you're going to want to check.

Cumberdale Classics Coming Soon!

Check out WarGear Gear at the WarGear Zazzle Store!

"But many who are first will be last, and many who are last will be first." Matthew 19:30 - Good strategy for life and WarGear!

3. #3 / 4
    Factory Worker Edward Nygma
    Rank
    Major
    Rank Posn

Check the rules under starting setup so you can make sure the seat position options are in place.  "Allow players to pick seat"

4. #4 / 4
    Standard Member Saiyan
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn

Thank you! I figured i was just being dumb and it was something simple

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)