223 Open Daily games
0 Open Realtime games
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 4
    Factory Worker Edward Nygma
    Rank
    Major
    Rank Posn

Does anybody know how modifiers work in Simulgear?  Does +1 mean +1 percent chance of victory?

2. #2 / 4
    Premium Member Yertle
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

You can't set Modifiers for SimulGear in increments/decrements of 1, they are set in 5s.  (Fatigue may play a role in decrements of 1s though)

If Default Odds are set to Attack 50% and Defend 60%:

A Modifier of Attack 5% means new Attack odds are 55% (more likely to kill a defending troop when attacking in that modifier direction).

A Modifier of Defend 20% means new Defend odds are 80% (more likely to kill an attacking troop when defending from that modifier direction).

A Modifier of Attack -5% means new Attack odds are 45% (less likely to kill a defending troop when attacking in that modifier direction).

A Modifier of Defend -20% means new Defend odds are 40% (less likely to kill an attacking troop when defending from that modifier direction).

So it's almost reverse-opposite thinking...I think {#emotions_dlg.suspicious}

Check out WarGear Gear at the WarGear Zazzle Store!

"But many who are first will be last, and many who are last will be first." Matthew 19:30 - Good strategy for life and WarGear!

3. #3 / 4
    Factory Worker Edward Nygma
    Rank
    Major
    Rank Posn

Gotcha, before it was allowing me to manipulate it by 1, likely since it was previously set from a TurnBasedGear play.

4. #4 / 4
    Standard Member Gimli
    Rank
    Colonel
    Rank Posn

I am just typing here so I am the last to post in all the main forum areas. PS I like SG!!

Beheadings are free for all Elves!

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)