211 Open Daily games
1 Open Realtime game
    Pages:   1234   (4 in total)
  1. #61 / 63
    Standard Member Gimli
    Rank
    Colonel
    Rank Posn

OK, i actually haven't read any of the comics, but this debate sorta reminds me of Marvel civil war... people who normally get along great are now at odds over philosophical or reality perception issues. Quite fun in a way! It's also the best way to reach a consensus and do what we all want, whatever is best for The Gear!

Beheadings are free for all Elves!

2. #62 / 63
    They see me rollin' IRoll11s
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn

Although it's tougher to establish and maintain a distinct personality online as opposed to real life, it's still the personality that matters and not the name.  If my name had been deleted in the last 6 months I could have come back as Bob45 and still be instantly recognizable as the witty debonair rich sexy lady-killer that I am.

Purge them all!

The rumors of my demise were only slightly exaggerated.

3. #63 / 63
    Enginerd weathertop
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

IRoll11s wrote:

Although it's tougher to establish and maintain a distinct personality online as opposed to real life, it's still the personality that matters and not the name.  If my name had been deleted in the last 6 months I could have come back as Bob45 and still be instantly recognizable as the witty debonair rich sexy lady-killer that I am.

Purge them all!

who are you again? :^)

I'm a man.
    But I can change,
    if I have to,
    I guess...

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1234   (4 in total)