The Six Holy Testaments Of Cyan-ide:
1) I hate your stockpiles. Expect me to attack them ridiculously.
2) I'm not scared of bad luck, I'll whoop your butt regardless.
3) I know what you're planning to do before you do it. Your plan is actually my plan, you just don't know it.
4) I'm happy to play like an idiot too, if that's how you want it.
5) I'm already thinking about 3 turns from now. Are you? Quit focusing on this turn and use some foresight.
6) Cry me a river... I love it when you get whiny.