181 Open Daily games
0 Open Realtime games
    Pages:   «««34567891011»»»   (18 in total)
  1. #121 / 350
    Commander In Chief tom tom is offline now
    WarGear Admin tom
    Rank
    Commander In Chief
    Rank Posn

Should be fixed now thanks BD.

2. #122 / 350
    Standard Member BlackDog
    Rank
    Lieutenant General
    Rank Posn

Shiny.

3. #123 / 350
    Premium Member Yertle
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

Site Private Message (not in-game ones) when they reach more than 1 page when you click on page 2 the list sorts /asc/ instead of /desc/ so it gets all wacky.

4. #124 / 350
    Standard Member Hugh
    Rank
    Lieutenant General
    Rank Posn

The tournament wins column on the tournament tab is back to being unfixed.

5. #125 / 350
    WarGear Admin tom
    Rank
    Commander In Chief
    Rank Posn

Thanks Hugh fixed.

6. #126 / 350
    Premium Member Yertle
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

So this game http://www.wargear.net/games/view/28295 was on the Home page as waiting for players to join, yet 2 players had already joined (lego and 8nat) although one didn't have a player color for some reason. The Join button was still there too, so I clicked it :) and I got the You have successfully joined... message. Looks like the game then started correctly with lego and 8nat, but it's also in My Games list too and I'm not really in the game.

7. #127 / 350
    Premium Member Yertle
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

Yertle wrote: So this game http://www.wargear.net/games/view/28295 was on the Home page as waiting for players to join, yet 2 players had already joined (lego and 8nat) although one didn't have a player color for some reason. The Join button was still there too, so I clicked it :) and I got the You have successfully joined... message. Looks like the game then started correctly with lego and 8nat, but it's also in My Games list too and I'm not really in the game.

Any chance of getting this game removed from My Games list since I'm not really in it.

8. #128 / 350
    Where's the armor? Mongrel
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

http://www.wargear.net/tournaments/view/139

Swedishiron says (s)he was booted after 6 hours. Also SI says this wasn't the first time a quick boot happened in a tournament.

Longest innings. Most deadly.

9. #129 / 350
    Premium Member Yertle
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

Mongrel wrote: http://www.wargear.net/tournaments/view/139

Swedishiron says (s)he was booted after 6 hours. Also SI says this wasn't the first time a quick boot happened in a tournament.

What game?  Swedishiron is still in the only game I see him in: http://www.wargear.net/games/view/27230

Looks like cthulhu was rightly skipped then booted.

10. #130 / 350
    Where's the armor? Mongrel
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

Just reporting what (s)he reported on the tournament page.

Longest innings. Most deadly.

11. #131 / 350
    Factory Worker Edward Nygma
    Rank
    Colonel
    Rank Posn

I'm having an issue where your last unit can't move in a fog game, due to risk of elimination, but since the dice are 6v0 and there are 0 units in the territory I'm attacking, there are 2 cases which should remove my risk of auto-elimination. Is it possible to change it so that these cases would allow your last army to move?

12. #132 / 350
    WarGear Admin tom
    Rank
    Commander In Chief
    Rank Posn

Yertle wrote:
    Yertle wrote: So this game http://www.wargear.net/games/view/28295 was on the Home page as waiting for players to join, yet 2 players had already joined (lego and 8nat) although one didn't have a player color for some reason. The Join button was still there too, so I clicked it :) and I got the You have successfully joined... message. Looks like the game then started correctly with lego and 8nat, but it's also in My Games list too and I'm not really in the game.

Any chance of getting this game removed from My Games list since I'm not really in it.

Done. Sorry for the delay.

13. #133 / 350
    WarGear Admin tom
    Rank
    Commander In Chief
    Rank Posn

Yertle wrote:
    Mongrel wrote: http://www.wargear.net/tournaments/view/139

What game?  Swedishiron is still in the only game I see him in: http://www.wargear.net/games/view/27230

Looks like cthulhu was rightly skipped then booted.

Yup seems fine to me?

14. #134 / 350
    Hyper-Geek Raptor
    Rank
    Colonel
    Rank Posn

My profile page shows my rankings to be #28 CP and #25 Global but the ranking page has me at #27 CP and #21 Global. The actual points and CPs are the same on both pages.

Sometimes you just have to bathe the cat

15. #135 / 350
    WarGear Admin tom
    Rank
    Commander In Chief
    Rank Posn

Edward Nygma wrote: I'm having an issue where your last unit can't move in a fog game, due to risk of elimination, but since the dice are 6v0 and there are 0 units in the territory I'm attacking, there are 2 cases which should remove my risk of auto-elimination. Is it possible to change it so that these cases would allow your last army to move?

Is the territory you're attacking fogged?

16. #136 / 350
    WarGear Admin tom
    Rank
    Commander In Chief
    Rank Posn

Raptor wrote: My profile page shows my rankings to be #28 CP and #25 Global but the ranking page has me at #27 CP and #21 Global. The actual points and CPs are the same on both pages.

Did you change the minimum games played drop down on the Rankings page by any chance?

17. #137 / 350
    Hyper-Geek Raptor
    Rank
    Colonel
    Rank Posn

tom wrote:
    Raptor wrote: My profile page shows my rankings to be #28 CP and #25 Global but the ranking page has me at #27 CP and #21 Global. The actual points and CPs are the same on both pages.

Did you change the minimum games played drop down on the Rankings page by any chance?

Ah...thank you. 

There are lots of lists where sorting and parameters are not sticky from one session to another and I did not catch that this one was.

Sometimes you just have to bathe the cat

18. #138 / 350
    Pop. 1, Est. 1981 Alpha
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

Tom - Did you get a chance to re-look at the scenario bug? Here is the link:
    http://www.wargear.net/forum/showthread/1054p2/August_Bugs_:)
    post 40.

And if you have time, post 34 (same thread) has a different bug.

Never Start Vast Projects With Half Vast Ideas.

19. #139 / 350
    Factory Worker Edward Nygma
    Rank
    Colonel
    Rank Posn

tom wrote:
    Edward Nygma wrote: I'm having an issue where your last unit can't move in a fog game, due to risk of elimination, but since the dice are 6v0 and there are 0 units in the territory I'm attacking, there are 2 cases which should remove my risk of auto-elimination. Is it possible to change it so that these cases would allow your last army to move?

Is the territory you're attacking fogged?

Yes, the territory is fogged, but I think the player should account for these 2 factors when considering the possibility for elimination.  If attack dice can't lose and/or the defending territory has 0 units, despite fog, should allow the attack to happen, since there really is no risk of auto-elimination.

20. #140 / 350
    Prime Amidon37
    Rank
    General
    Rank Posn

Edward Nygma wrote: "If attack dice can't lose "

To clarify that a bit - in the game Nygma is working on where this is coming up, the defender rolls a d0, so there is no risk of eliminating yourself - fog or no fog

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   «««34567891011»»»   (18 in total)