Pages:   123456789»»»   (18 in total)
  1. #61 / 350
    Pop. 1, Est. 1981 Alpha
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

Yertle wrote:
    Alpha wrote:

Separate bug.  In IE8, on the stats page of a player's profile, the championship points column is sorted as alpha instead of numeric.  (That is in the order 8, 6, 4, 3 , 2, 10, 1).  This sorted correctly for me in Modzilla last night.

Somehow this is profile specific, or at least some profiles it works correctly... like mine sorts right: http://www.wargear.net/players/info/Yertle/Player%20Stats ; but Norseman's doesn't: http://www.wargear.net/players/info/Norseman/Player%20Stats

Wow, that is strange. I see the same behavior.

Thanks to those who enjoy and play the games we create.

2. #62 / 350
    Commander In Chief tom tom is offline now
    WarGear Admin tom
    Rank
    Commander In Chief
    Rank Posn

Yes there is a strange bug with the tablesorting code - I have an alternative which may work better.

3. #63 / 350
    Standard Member StepOnMe
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn

Whenever I'm on the Tournament page & try to hide a tournament I'm not interested in, the page gets refreshed instead of hiding that tournament.

I went to the Home page & am able to hide tournaments there, so I'm fairly certain it's a simple code error on the Tournament page.

EDIT:  Also, what happen to the links above each tournament to take me to the tournament suggestions & tournament bugs threads?

~StepOnMe - there's none like her!
    Edited Fri 16th Jul 09:48 [history]

4. #64 / 350
    WarGear Admin tom
    Rank
    Commander In Chief
    Rank Posn

Thanks Step - fixed. Those links got dropped when the tournaments feature went Live (i.e. out of Beta).

5. #65 / 350
    Pop. 1, Est. 1981 Alpha
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

In the board designer, I tried to relabel an added color and it will not save the name. I added the color white and have called it white several times, but to no avail, still says "New Color". This will not really matter as I am going to delete it, but here is the board:

http://www.wargear.net/boards/designer/1188

Never Start Vast Projects With Half Vast Ideas.

6. #66 / 350
    WarGear Admin tom
    Rank
    Commander In Chief
    Rank Posn

Worked fine for me so not sure what's happening there.

7. #67 / 350
    Pop. 1, Est. 1981 Alpha
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

Thanks for fixing it anyway. I am not going to mess with it now that it is fixed.

8. #68 / 350
    Prime Amidon37
    Rank
    General
    Rank Posn

jerome41 signed up for this game and never showed up again.

http://www.wargear.net/games/player/24481

He got skipped for the territory selection and unit placement phases, but now it looks like the game is waiting for him to take a turn, but since he has been skipped twice he should be booted already.

9. #69 / 350
    WarGear Admin tom
    Rank
    Commander In Chief
    Rank Posn

Thanks have fixed.

10. #70 / 350
    Standard Member Hugh
    Rank
    Lieutenant General
    Rank Posn

If you hit the "Tournaments" tab and look at the "Top Tournament Players" chart, there is a column labeled "Wins". I took this to be the number of tournaments won by the player. It used to display exactly that. It is now displaying some other number (my guess is wins since last site update).

11. #71 / 350
    Pop. 1, Est. 1981 Alpha
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

Here is a strange one, I am pretty sure it is a bug.
    When trying to see who would start so many Antastic! boards, I found Kamila. On the Medieval Europe board I see that they have 12 wins and only 4 eliminations.
    Could this be correct? The only explanation I can see is that they won 8 of the games due to the last opponent being booted. I haven't looked into the games to see if that is the case, I thought it was odd and don't have time to look.

12. #72 / 350
    Premium Member Yertle
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

Alpha wrote:
      The only explanation I can see is that they won 8 of the games due to the last opponent being booted. I haven't looked into the games to see if that is the case, I thought it was odd and don't have time to look.

Looks like Kamila had 8 1vs1 games against ButtCrack in which ButtCrack ended up getting booted (he also has 19 other Boots on his profile out of 59 total games).  I didn't see anything too suspicious as far as thinking Kam and BC are the same person (I didn't look too much into it either though).  Looks like BC just stopped coming to WG (although Last Visit is blank for some reason).

13. #73 / 350
    Major General asm asm is offline now
    Standard Member asm
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

Last Visit is blank for a LOT of people since the last update or two. Figured the db got reindexed or something along those lines.

...and is a douchebag

14. #74 / 350
    Pop. 1, Est. 1981 Alpha
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

thanks for looking into this.

15. #75 / 350
    Standard Member BlackDog
    Rank
    Lieutenant General
    Rank Posn

The "wins" column on the top tournament players table is not filling correctly.

16. #76 / 350
    Prime Amidon37
    Rank
    General
    Rank Posn

The history in this game is screwy:

http://www.wargear.net/games/player/24706

The board states that are showing are not true to the game at any state. At the initial set-up turn it seems to show all territories with twice as many units as was started.

actually I think I just figured it out - it seems to be showing the sum of the original set-up units and the ones that are currently there if the original holder still has that territory.

asm and Alpha are also in the game. Perhaps they can confirm that it is happening to them also.

17. #77 / 350
    Major General asm asm is offline now
    Standard Member asm
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

Sounds like you're on to something. Everything prior to turn # 914 in the log is a little screwy.* Territories seem to get selected twice and populated strangely.

I do see what you see in the history - at any given point in the log, the number of units displayed on a given territory is initial setup units PLUS current units, assuming that territory was held at the turn you're viewing by the same player who held it when the game initialized.

* to expand on this a bit - or at least give an example - at move 225 I get the NE cell with 20 units and at some point after that I can see orange on both NW and SW cells with 20. Then on turns 486 487 asm selected SW cell + placed 20 units there.

There's something wrong with the initialization, I think. The first 10 turns are game created, game joined (x4), 4 seats assigned, and game started. But I can see another 'game joined' at move 137 and 'game started' at move 286 with a 'game declined' at 287 and seat assignments again for moves 288 - 291. This would make me think something weird happened with somebody joining and then declining, the timing being coincidentally at just the right time to screw something up... but the 4 players being initialized are the same in each case.

...and is a douchebag

18. #78 / 350
    Pop. 1, Est. 1981 Alpha
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

Amidon37 wrote: The history in this game is screwy:

http://www.wargear.net/games/player/24706

The board states that are showing are not true to the game at any state. At the initial set-up turn it seems to show all territories with twice as many units as was started.

actually I think I just figured it out - it seems to be showing the sum of the original set-up units and the ones that are currently there if the original holder still has that territory.

asm and Alpha are also in the game. Perhaps they can confirm that it is happening to them also.

You are viewing the history in a dungeon map!; be ready for some really boring turns to watch and don't wait for the game to be over because the entire movie is dreadful.  The history should be turned off on that board as part of the fun of playing is remembering your last position and what has changed (that is how I play and why I can only play one dungeon game at a time).  Regardless, nice catch, and I see the same thing.

19. #79 / 350
    Premium Member KrocK
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

http://www.wargear.net/games/player/23922

turn 708, 709 i seem to be skipped 5 seconds before i receive my men.

20. #80 / 350
    WarGear Admin tom
    Rank
    Commander In Chief
    Rank Posn

KrocK wrote: http://www.wargear.net/games/player/23922

turn 708, 709 i seem to be skipped 5 seconds before i receive my men.

Reverted.

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   123456789»»»   (18 in total)