191 Open Daily games
1 Open Realtime game
    Pages:   «««101112131415161718   (18 in total)
  1. #341 / 350
    Commander In Chief tom tom is offline now
    WarGear Admin tom
    Rank
    Commander In Chief
    Rank Posn

AttilaTheHun wrote:

Trying to trade in my cards in game http://www.wargear.net/games/player/40958 .

When I select one card the "Trade Cards" button lights up but when selecting more than the first card the "Trade Cards" button gets unselectable and I am not able to trade the card set.

Was that the issue that Risky fixed?

2. #342 / 350
    Standard Member RiskyBack
    Rank
    Colonel
    Rank Posn

Yeah.  When I did the import it didn't bring over the card names and so you can't trade in when they all have the same name so I just had to name them.  All is good in that game now.

Where's 11's?

3. #343 / 350
    WarGear Admin tom
    Rank
    Commander In Chief
    Rank Posn

smoke wrote:

Tom - There's an intermittent error I've now seen a couple of times in Simulgear games -- where different attack/defend % applies depending on which direction you're attacking over a border, sometimes they're swapped.

An example -- take a look at moves 483-487 in game 40731 (Hordes of China). It shows 3 attacks, all from Chinese territories to a territory outside China. An attack from China to outside China should have a 75%/70% A/D advantage, as you see applied correctly in 485 and 487. But in 483, a 50%/70% A/D applies, which is what normally the non-china territory attacking into china would receive. You can see the error happen again on move 495, where an attack from outside China receives the "china" advantage.

I'm looking into this one - will get back to you.

4. #344 / 350
    Premium Member Yertle
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

Looks like when you go to Add a scenario to a Dev board the page doesn't update once you click Add.  Leave and come back to see the Scenaro. 

Also the Add button doesn't look like a button anymore.

Check out WarGear Gear at the WarGear Zazzle Store!

"But many who are first will be last, and many who are last will be first." Matthew 19:30 - Good strategy for life and WarGear!

5. #345 / 350
    WarGear Admin tom
    Rank
    Commander In Chief
    Rank Posn

smoke wrote:

Tom - There's an intermittent error I've now seen a couple of times in Simulgear games -- where different attack/defend % applies depending on which direction you're attacking over a border, sometimes they're swapped.

An example -- take a look at moves 483-487 in game 40731 (Hordes of China). It shows 3 attacks, all from Chinese territories to a territory outside China. An attack from China to outside China should have a 75%/70% A/D advantage, as you see applied correctly in 485 and 487. But in 483, a 50%/70% A/D applies, which is what normally the non-china territory attacking into china would receive. You can see the error happen again on move 495, where an attack from outside China receives the "china" advantage.

This has now been fixed - it will show the correct odds in the log file in future.

6. #346 / 350
    Premium Member Yertle
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

Yertle wrote:

Looks like when you go to Add a scenario to a Dev board the page doesn't update once you click Add.  Leave and come back to see the Scenaro. 

Also the Add button doesn't look like a button anymore.

Also the Table with the Scenarios easily runs over the Scenarios Box with the recent additions of Import/Export when 2-16 players.  Appears to just be a display issue though.

Check out WarGear Gear at the WarGear Zazzle Store!

"But many who are first will be last, and many who are last will be first." Matthew 19:30 - Good strategy for life and WarGear!

7. #347 / 350
    Standard Member BlackDog
    Rank
    Lieutenant General
    Rank Posn

In this game:

http://www.wargear.net/games/join/40185

It is in the join stage of the game, and I have not joined.  However, it does not show up on my turn list, I just happened to notice it in my games list.   This was one of the games you restarted, I figured I'd hold off on joining in case you were interested in what was going on.

BD

8. #348 / 350
    WarGear Admin tom
    Rank
    Commander In Chief
    Rank Posn

Ok thanks BD you can join it now.

9. #349 / 350
    Standard Member AttilaTheHun
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

Hi Tom -

Game: http://www.wargear.net/games/player/40958
    Turn: 449
    Simulgear

When trying to commit orders I get an error saying "Infinite Loop occurring when trying to process attack orders"

Your help is appreciated.

ATH

10. #350 / 350
    WarGear Admin tom
    Rank
    Commander In Chief
    Rank Posn

Has been fixed now thanks.

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   «««101112131415161718   (18 in total)