184 Open Daily games
0 Open Realtime games
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 2
    Premium Member TheLion
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn

Months ago I noticed that if I hit the profile button I get a response that there is not one with my user name. Since I could get to my profile from other screens it was decided it really did not matter.

A few months ago I tryed to reset my password because my computor had to reboot. I went through the process of signing in using my oriidginal address, [redacted]. I got the note saying the password was sent to the newest address, [redacted]. It was not sent to either address. I've retried many times.

I contacted the help area and was told the password was changed to "[redacted]". I still could not get in.

On a normal day I might sign in using a desk top, a cell phone, or other device depending on where I am or what I'm doing. I found that I could still sign on to the other devices because I use the stay on when loging on.

As time pass some of the devices, I guess by rebooting or power failures, I lost the ability to get in with out using a password. so I would try the normal reset process again and get the same results. Now I am down to just this laptop. It means I can only get in places where I only this device.

My guess, the problem is based on the fact that when I hit the profile button my user name cannot be found by me, it also can't be found by the reset program.

If I lose my ability to get in on this laptop I'm done.

Username: TheLion

Thanks for the help.

Edited Sun 5th Mar 13:44 [history]

2. #2 / 2
    Brigadier General M57 M57 is offline now
    Standard Member M57
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

You can always PM or e-mail Tom.

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)