194 Open Daily games
0 Open Realtime games
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 9
    Premium Member Polishfalcon123
    Rank
    Captain
    Rank Posn

My premium membership was set to expire on 12/13/22. I received a notification on 12/9 and immediately renewed it but it looks like my membership went back to standard. Who can check on this for me?

2. #2 / 9
    Shelley, not Moore Ozyman
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

It currently says premium member above your avatar on this post.

3. #3 / 9
    Enginerd weathertop
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

can you do any of these:

https://www.wargear.net/wiki/doku.php?id=general:help:premium_membership

I'm a man.
    But I can change,
    if I have to,
    I guess...

4. #4 / 9
    Standard Member Majorie Taylor Greene
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn

In lieu of not being awarded an honorary premium membership for commitment, spunk and activeness, I wanted to ask if there were ever any opportunities to win premium memberships in admin run tournaments? Perhaps this has been done before but perhaps a month premium membership would be a nice first place prize in a tourney and contribute to user growth for other players (and politicians, like myself).

-MTG

PS should an honorary come through in the mail, I solemnly swear to never ever activate vacation mode.

Edited Wed 14th Dec 20:05 [history]

5. #5 / 9
    Enginerd weathertop
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

we have done those in the past;but it's been a while. think there was another elder here that was asking to see about resuming it recently too.

I'm a man.
    But I can change,
    if I have to,
    I guess...

6. #6 / 9
    Standard Member Majorie Taylor Greene
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn

How do we feel about a premium membership reward for every 5 individuals referred to sign up and play on the platform?

7. #7 / 9
    Brigadier General M57 M57 is offline now
    Standard Member M57
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

I wanted to ask if there were ever any opportunities to win premium memberships in admin run tournaments?

I don't recall if admin ever hosted one, but a number of members have. Contact Tom if you wish to host one.

8. #8 / 9
    Standard Member agwyvern
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn

Majorie Taylor Greene wrote:How do we feel about a premium membership reward for every 5 individuals referred to sign up and play on the platform?

That could be a great idea! Well, with one important caveat.... those 5 individiuals would have to sign up and pay for their own premium memberships.

We already have (and have had) certain individuals who have no qualms about creating multiple accounts to game the system (e.g., to play (lose) against their primary identity to boost their rankings; to collude with themselves in multi-player games, etc.). I foresee they would have no problem with creating new identities for the sole purpose of scooping up a free premium membership.

9. #9 / 9
    Tournament Tender hootz72
    Rank
    Lieutenant
    Rank Posn

That could be a great idea! Well, with one important caveat.... those 5 individiuals would have to sign up and pay for their own premium memberships.

We already have (and have had) certain individuals who have no qualms about creating multiple accounts to game the system (e.g., to play (lose) against their primary identity to boost their rankings; to collude with themselves in multi-player games, etc.). I foresee they would have no problem with creating new identities for the sole purpose of scooping up a free premium membership.

👆

Delicious!

"Just sayin', it's easy to get humble around here."

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)