217 Open Daily games
2 Open Realtime games
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 10
    Standard Member Abraham the Mage
    Rank
    Lieutenant
    Rank Posn

Apologies if this has been asked before, but do tournament eliminations and/or loses count for/end streaks?

2. #2 / 10
    Something fun Litotes
    Rank
    Lieutenant General
    Rank Posn

Yes, they do. Only private games doesn't count for win streaks.

3. #3 / 10
    Brigadier General M57 M57 is offline now
    Standard Member M57
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

Litotes wrote:Yes, they do. Only private games doesn't count for win streaks.

I'm not sure but I think my official streak of 11 games was the result of Dev Games I played while developing a board.

4. #4 / 10
    Standard Member Johasi Vidad
    Rank
    Major
    Rank Posn

M57 wrote:Litotes wrote:Yes, they do. Only private games doesn't count for win streaks.

I'm not sure but I think my official streak of 11 games was the result of Dev Games I played while developing a board.

Dev games are not counted as private games

5. #5 / 10
    Rank
    Lieutenant
    Rank Posn

Thanks!

6. #6 / 10
    Something fun Litotes
    Rank
    Lieutenant General
    Rank Posn

M57 wrote:Litotes wrote:Yes, they do. Only private games doesn't count for win streaks.

I've paid attention to win streaks and elimination streaks. DEV games definitely do not count. Your 11 happened without.

7. #7 / 10
    Standard Member M57
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

Litotes wrote:M57 wrote:Litotes wrote:Yes, they do. Only private games doesn't count for win streaks.

I've paid attention to win streaks and elimination streaks. DEV games definitely do not count. Your 11 happened without.

😋

8. #8 / 10
    Rank
    Lieutenant
    Rank Posn

Litotes wrote:M57 wrote:Litotes wrote:Yes, they do. Only private games doesn't count for win streaks.

Makes sense. Otherwise, what's stopping unscrupulous designers from creating boards and playing themselves (multiple accounts being allowed for the purpose of testing DEV boards) to put together insane streaks?

Note: I am not accusing anyone of being unscrupulous. In my experience, everyone here is wonderful.

9. #9 / 10
    Standard Member M57
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

Hey! That's exactly what I do sometimes (..except for the unscrupulous part.) I just assumed that my stat was a result of Dev play because I don't remember ever winning 11 games in a row.

10. #10 / 10
    Something fun Litotes
    Rank
    Lieutenant General
    Rank Posn

M57 wrote:Hey! That's exactly what I do sometimes (..except for the unscrupulous part.) I just assumed that my stat was a result of Dev play because I don't remember ever winning 11 games in a row.

You won 9 public games in a row 21-25 March 2012, that's your record for those (only category one can see longest streak, under "ranking history". Add two wins in team games or tournament games in the same period and you're there.

It could of course be elsewhere. But for someone who's been here over a decade it would be odd if you didn't have a streak somewhere.

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)