181 Open Daily games
0 Open Realtime games
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 8
    Standard Member Dilos Jaarliik
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn

This may be the final test; expect the game to end with the first elimination due to elim bonuses.

Note the very IMPORTANT rules:

1-day turns, though that's not about the board, light fog+ (1 extra hex view range)

75-unit elmination bonus (down from 100...)

cards go 6, 8, 10, ..., 100, 202, 304 (to bring a sudden end to potential stalemates, hopefully) and a limit of 6 cards

Return to attack, return to placement, infinite fortifies (basically absolute unit control)

No neutrals (experimentally) so starting positions will mean more than normal paired with the total unit control.

-

Game here:

https://www.wargear.net/games/join/81314808

Edited Wed 25th May 16:39 [history]

2. #2 / 8
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn

Another thing to note is there are many color options. Fairly confident in most being unique, but if you can't seem to tell some apart do let me know in the game comments. A couple may still need to be tweaked or removed.

3. #3 / 8
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn

^By many colors I mean 32. Was 40 but there were too many similar ones that had to be deleted.

Still need people. Forgot it takes a while to fill 16p games, but I really need to test this. May still end rather suddenly, like the 12p one did... Hope the elim bonus tweak was enough.

Also where does this game actually show up? It's 'public' but the only way for people to find it that I'm aware of is through posting the link directly like in this thread.

4. #4 / 8
    Shelley, not Moore Ozyman
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

>Also where does this game actually show up? It's 'public' but the only way for people to find it that I'm aware of is through posting the link directly like in this thread.

The board is still in dev status right? You need to submit it for review, then it will go live.

5. #5 / 8
    Prime Amidon37
    Rank
    General
    Rank Posn

Also where does this game actually show up? It's 'public' but the only way for people to find it that I'm aware of is through posting the link directly like in this thread.

There is a setting in Preferences to "Show Beta/Dev Boards" on the join game page.

6. #6 / 8
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn

3 players to go.

7. #7 / 8
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn

Just 1 spot left...

8. #8 / 8
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn

Still need 1 more player. Invited a couple people but can only hope one of them joins.

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)