217 Open Daily games
1 Open Realtime game
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 8
    Tournament Tender hootz72
    Rank
    Lieutenant
    Rank Posn

Has anyone else noticed that Surrenders are not appearing in the "Actions " column in the players' game stats chart within the game as they used to? I believe that was where they used to be displayed once initiated. ( I reserve the right to be wrong as there was rememberin' involved.)

2. #2 / 8
    Something fun Litotes
    Rank
    Lieutenant General
    Rank Posn

For me surrender is where I'm used to seeing it. Maybe it's browser dependent.

3. #3 / 8
    Enginerd weathertop
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

still there for me:

I'm a man.
    But I can change,
    if I have to,
    I guess...

4. #4 / 8
    Rank
    Lieutenant
    Rank Posn

Yes WT, that's where I have initiated a team surrender and it shows there and my teammate has also surrendered. However, the opponent posted messages telling us to try again on the surrender after asking them to accept, indicating he couldn't see our surrender and it occurred to me that the surrender used to be displayed WITHIN the game player stat table below the map, I believe in the far right column labeled "Actions" and the opponents could accept the surrender there or where you have shown as it is displayed there following being initiated.

However, if Litotes says it's all where it's supposed to be, it probably is. After all, not sure who encounters more surrenders these days than Litotes. Altho, I recall a recent team game with Litotes where we surrendered but had to ask them to accept the surrender which to me indicated they didn't see it in the obvious place I remember it being displayed.

5. #5 / 8
    Shelley, not Moore Ozyman
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

>not sure who encounters more surrenders these days than Litotes.

😆

6. #6 / 8
    Something fun Litotes
    Rank
    Lieutenant General
    Rank Posn

Well, I realize I spoke too soon. Of course on a general basis it's difficult for me to tell exactly when opponents have surrendered, since in many cases people don't feel the need to add a message at the same time, so there might be surrenders I haven't noticed. All I know is that I still see surrenders in the Action column. Whether or not I see all of them and/or I see them at once is open for question. I do remember the game against hootz & partner and the request to accept surrender now that he mentions it, and as it is the habit both of my then partner and myself always to accept surrenders I am fully prepared to accept that we somehow missed that one initially. But when I did accept then the dots in the action column were there.

7. #7 / 8
    Brigadier General M57 M57 is offline now
    Standard Member M57
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

Don't feel too bad, Ozyman. I all but never see them. 🏳

Edited Sat 4th Dec 06:26 [history]

8. #8 / 8
    Rank
    Lieutenant
    Rank Posn

Litotes, I don't know if you spoke too soon, let me just clear this up a little. I encountered a player (been at the site close to 10 yrs) who in two different tourney games was apparently having difficulty in seeing surrenders my teams had posted. It occurred to me that I wasn't seeing them posted in the Actions column within the game player and I thought they were posted there as well as the game page. This followed the slight delay in you guys accepting our surrender which helped make me think there was a issue.

Never a problem with you being prompt with accepting a surrender. After all, it must almost be a muscle memory reflex at this point.

;)

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)