210 Open Daily games
2 Open Realtime games
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 5
    Standard Member agwyvern
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn

I know there have been some ultra-long games played here, in terms of both chronological duration and number of turns, but I experienced my personal shortest game ever yesterday.

I created a wargear warfare realtime game (1v1) and after a few minutes I heard the 'ding' indicating the game had started and it was my turn.

Saved what I was working on and opened the game less than a minute after the notification and discovered I was the only one there ... I had won 15 seconds after my turn officially started (11 seconds from when my opponent joined the game which started the automatic board setup).

Got to love the sheer randomness of the engines here --- I was gifted with Oz with Siam/China/India as neutrals, and my opponent surrendered.

Whoo! I'm guessing this might be the shortest game I ever 'play' here :-)

http://www.wargear.net/games/view/810557

2. #2 / 5
    Prime Amidon37
    Rank
    General
    Rank Posn

I think he made the right move -

3. #3 / 5
    Standard Member agwyvern
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn

Amidon37 wrote:

I think he made the right move -

I'm happy to take the W.

:-)

Of course, given my luck in other games with him, he wasn't really at that much of a disadvantage :-D

4. #4 / 5
    Something fun Litotes
    Rank
    Lieutenant General
    Rank Posn

I had a similar game once. I doubt my opponent surrendered that fast, but he didn't feel it was worth playing a move.

5. #5 / 5
    Premium Member Mivkey
    Rank
    Major
    Rank Posn

I’m in the 1v1 tournament. Each starts with 42 units. I haven’t taken my first turn yet, and am down 41-27. He lost 5 units and killed 15, and has 3s protecting every space, and I have no opportunity to use two 3s to hit one spot.

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)