176 Open Daily games
0 Open Realtime games
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 3
    Standard Member Invader Zim
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn

This situation has just occurred in this game (http://www.wargear.net/games/view/785837).

I eliminated Orange on my last turn, but did not receive any elimination bonus. 

Unfortunately, there is no History in this game, so I cannot provide a turn count for reference.

Tom, I'm hoping you have a way to verify this on the back-end? 

Many Thanks in advance,

Zim

2. #2 / 3
    Prime Amidon37
    Rank
    General
    Rank Posn

In this game even though there is an elim bonus there is also the ability to hold reserves. So your elim bonus of 10 went into your reserve pile (of which you can have up to 15 on this board/scenario).

The only way you would get to immediately place is if a) your card count went to 5 or above or b) your total reserves went above 15.

**At least that is what should happen - since there is no fog I can see that you do not have any reserves listed. Also orange is listed as having a card and you have 4, so that should have brought you to 5. So I guess it is looking like something glitched.  I suggest sending a pm to tom about it - I think he gets those quicker. Use the "messages" icon in the upper right.

3. #3 / 3
    Something fun Litotes
    Rank
    Lieutenant General
    Rank Posn

These glitches happen from time to time. Tom is the man to fix them. Don't worry about game progressing, it will be set back to the point where the error occurred.

Edited Mon 26th Apr 17:47 [history]

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)