1 Open Realtime game
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 6
    Standard Member MadFriar
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn
    Unranked

It would be great to have an option to transfer an entire territory to a teammate as a fortify move, rather than having to attack your teammate to get a country bonus. 

2. #2 / 6
    Enginerd weathertop
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

yeah that'd be a nice feature, altho I think it would break the mechanics of how the game engine works right now. Only way i can think of to enable that would be to have abandon option on. and that opens up a whole slew of other issues (depending on the board).

I'm a man.
    But I can change,
    if I have to,
    I guess...

3. #3 / 6
    Standard Member MadFriar
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn
    Unranked

No worries! Thanks for the quick reply. You've created an awesome platform. I applaud you! 

4. #4 / 6
    Major General asm asm is offline now
    Standard Member asm
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

Yeah 'top. Good work.

5. #5 / 6
    Hey....Nice Marmot BorisTheFrugal
    Rank
    Captain
    Rank Posn

Another possibility, that I think I've thrown out before, but hasn't necessarily caught traction:
    Making a setting where attacking your teammate results in the defender (your teammate) throws a zero sided die.  You still go through the attack phase, but your partner never takes away your armies.  This means that you don't have to turn on abandon for the the board, and doesn't throw a wrench in the gameplay, Tom would only have to program a custom modifier into the engine (which uses a functionality that already exists in the WG Engine world)

6. #6 / 6
    Shelley, not Moore Ozyman
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

>Another possibility, that I think I've thrown out before, but hasn't necessarily caught traction:
    Making a setting where attacking your teammate results in the defender (your teammate) throws a zero sided die.  You still go through the attack phase, but your partner never takes away your armies.  This means that you don't have to turn on abandon for the the board, and doesn't throw a wrench in the gameplay, Tom would only have to program a custom modifier into the engine (which uses a functionality that already exists in the WG Engine world)

I think this is a great idea if it wasn't too hard for Tom to implement.

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)