180 Open Daily games
0 Open Realtime games
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 6
    Standard Member RiskyBack
    Rank
    Colonel
    Rank Posn

I was gone for a very long time and there are some maps out there that I just don't know. I'd like to get caught up a bit. Please feel free to either invite me to a game on a newish map that you enjoy or just post here a board you like and why you like it.

I'm not a huge fan of standard world type maps, but if you like one and you think it's really well done, please invite me or let me know.

Here is my throwout to all of you...

For the Love of Smurf

I know, it's my map, and it's actually the first one i put on here, but I legit love playing it. It is designed to prevent people from puddling and cashing. You get return to attack and on the paths get to just take over tons of terrritories, which is fun. It also takes a lot of strategy to decide when to make a move or how big a move to make. The cap on the houses and the attack penalty just throw off your game, but if you can figure out how to best use the paths, you can really make things better for yourself.

Oh, and try out XXXIII. I think it is a really cool play. Don't quit after your first loss or win, try it a few times. Once others learn how to play it, I believe we will have some EPIC clashes on the map.

I'm RiskyBack and I approve this posting.

I don't know whether to scratch my watch or wind my butt

2. #2 / 6
    Enginerd weathertop
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

how far back do you want to go?

I'm a man.
    But I can change,
    if I have to,
    I guess...

3. #3 / 6
    Rank
    Colonel
    Rank Posn

I don't even know how long I've gone, but if there is a map you like that doesn't get much open play, let me know or invite me. I'm playing the same games all the time and I'd like to try new stuff (or just new to me).

4. #4 / 6
    Standard Member Johasi Vidad
    Rank
    Major
    Rank Posn

RiskyBack wrote:

I don't even know how long I've gone, but if there is a map you like that doesn't get much open play, let me know or invite me. I'm playing the same games all the time and I'd like to try new stuff (or just new to me).

You might take a look at the boards we've played through in the board revival group or even join us. ;)

http://www.wargear.net/forum/showthread/4082/Board_Revival_Group

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Ipek1fmEUeBISmYgby7QwURvF6Z8JbL9JyH6QIydy0o/edit#gid=0

Like to play unique boards come join the Board Revival Group - http://www.wargear.net/forum/showthread/4082p1/Board_Revival_Group

5. #5 / 6
    Rank
    Colonel
    Rank Posn

Yeah, I saw that thread and it is a lot to go through. Also, I thought it was important to introduce my own style of forum posts by creating a thread with a more Risky title.

6. #6 / 6
    Standard Member Johasi Vidad
    Rank
    Major
    Rank Posn

RiskyBack wrote:

Yeah, I saw that thread and it is a lot to go through. Also, I thought it was important to introduce my own style of forum posts by creating a thread with a more Risky title.

Totally understand you might take a look at the Google doc where I've compiled most of the info

Like to play unique boards come join the Board Revival Group - http://www.wargear.net/forum/showthread/4082p1/Board_Revival_Group

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)