180 Open Daily games
0 Open Realtime games
    Pages:   12   (2 in total)
  1. #21 / 26
    Shelley, not Moore Ozyman
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

Thingol - I'm sorry to hear this.  It can be so hard when our loved ones leave us.  I hope you and your family are able to find peace.

2. #22 / 26
    Standard Member Thingol
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

You guys are awesome. Thank you all for the kind words and thoughts. 🥰

3. #23 / 26
    Premium Member Livia
    Rank
    Lieutenant
    Rank Posn

Oh Thingol, I have no words.  I'm so sorry for your loss.  My heart aches for you and your family.  <3 

4. #24 / 26
    Premium Member Chele Nica
    Rank
    Lieutenant General
    Rank Posn

So sorry about your loss, Thingol, but also glad you and your other family members pulled through

5. #25 / 26
    Standard Member Renegade83
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn

Sorry to hear about your father, Thingol. My heartfelt condolences.

6. #26 / 26
    Standard Member itsnotatumor
    Rank
    Lieutenant General
    Rank Posn

I'm so sorry for your loss Thingol. This pandemic has been brutal. 

When I read your post about the heart issue I totally understood what you're talking about. On Oct. 17th I went to the ER because my heart just kickstarted into high gear, and went over 200 BPM for over 1/2 hour. It felt like it was trying to come out of my chest. It was going to fast to refill with blood. They almost had to give me a drug to stop my heart, but luckily they managed to short circuit it with me holding my breath for 2 minutes while the dr. pushed on my carotid. Scary stuff. I felt like crap for weeks with weird heart rhythms/chest pain, etc.

My new cardiologist couldn't understand why I wasn't recovering faster. Then my wife got sick & tested positive. In the next week I got tested 6 times all negative, but it was hard to say if I had it because I had felt like crap for weeks and then I got worse, headaches, body aches, low fever, etc.

After 2 more weeks I saw my new cardiologist again (in the parking lot because he wouldn't see me inside) where he tells me that based on my heart monitor results he thinks the virus triggered my original heart issues. I then gave it to my wife and she re-infected me or I caught multiple strains.  That I had Covid the whole time. He won't even run any more heart tests on my underlying issues my until January because the data would be to "fuzzy".      

Be careful out there. 

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   12   (2 in total)