1 Open Realtime game
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 4
    Premium Member Chele Nica
    Rank
    Lieutenant General
    Rank Posn

HI Tom,

I'm not able to take my turns on these two games: http://wargear.net/games/view/728780, and http://wargear.net/games/view/728896.

I have enabled flash for the site on my browser, but the games just won't load in the player, it gets stuck at 0%

I'm having issues in all my games, but I'm able to take a turn even if it means exiting and re-entering the player for every single attack. But for go-geared I can't even make a move.

Is it possible to disable skipping turns (at least on this board or these games) until the site issues are fixed? Thanks,

Chele

Edited Fri 29th May 06:21 [history]

2. #2 / 4
    Commander In Chief tom tom is offline now
    WarGear Admin tom
    Rank
    Commander In Chief
    Rank Posn

hi Chele - there shouldn't be any outstanding issues.

Could you try clearing your browser cache or trying a differerent player (Flash vs Native).

If it doesn't work could you let me know what you've tested (Flash vs Native, web browser and Mac vs PC) as that would help me replicate and diagnose the problem.

3. #3 / 4
    Premium Member Chele Nica
    Rank
    Lieutenant General
    Rank Posn

Hi Tom,

The issue seems resolved now!

I didn't do anything different this time. I generally use chrome on my mac. I can't play go-geared on my phone anymore, cause the browser with flash was giving me too many problems. I also can't play go-geared on mozilla on my mac, for some reason, something to do with flash that I couldn't figure out. 

In any case, whatever you did might have fixed it, thanks!

4. #4 / 4
    Commander In Chief tom tom is offline now
    WarGear Admin tom
    Rank
    Commander In Chief
    Rank Posn

Ok perfect!

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)