Rank
    Lieutenant General
    Rank Posn

2. #2 / 4
    Premium Member Pratik
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

This has been happening a lot these days.

I have had several multiple eliminations. One multiple win. And once, someone eliminated me 10+ times in the same game.

A couple of years ago, when we had the tremendous server issues, this was a problem then too. That time, and presumably this time too, it was because of an incredibly slow response from the server. What seems to be happening is that the elimination is registered in the WG server(s), but not yet appeared in what the player sees. So, the player plays the same thing again, thinking his/her move was not registered.

3. #3 / 4
    Premium Member Andernut
    Rank
    Lieutenant General
    Rank Posn

Same bug here, took a double loss:

http://www.wargear.net/games/view/724583

dNKOwM.jpg

4. #4 / 4
    Premium Member Andernut
    Rank
    Lieutenant General
    Rank Posn

Pratik wrote:

This has been happening a lot these days.

I have had several multiple eliminations. One multiple win. And once, someone eliminated me 10+ times in the same game.

A couple of years ago, when we had the tremendous server issues, this was a problem then too. That time, and presumably this time too, it was because of an incredibly slow response from the server. What seems to be happening is that the elimination is registered in the WG server(s), but not yet appeared in what the player sees. So, the player plays the same thing again, thinking his/her move was not registered.

Yes, lots of server issues atm.  Very slow.

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)