203 Open Daily games
3 Open Realtime games
    Pages:   12   (2 in total)
  1. #21 / 30
    Enginerd weathertop
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

there's no list or any other absolute way to know other than by paying attention and process of elimination. 

and as stated above (i assume, can't remember the particulars of this thread) it will only keep standard members marked as an enemy from joining an open game. does not apply to premium members (they're exempt) I'm not entirely sure that a tourney will keep a standard member enemy out if someone whom marked them has already joined said tourney.

so to your ideal tourney, you can't see whom others have marked as riffraff...   

I'm a man.
    But I can change,
    if I have to,
    I guess...

2. #22 / 30
    Premium Member Spider
    Rank
    Lieutenant
    Rank Posn

weathertop wrote:

there's no list or any other absolute way to know other than by paying attention and process of elimination.

Thanks for the info, Weathertop

3. #23 / 30
    Something fun Litotes
    Rank
    Lieutenant General
    Rank Posn

Spider wrote:

Bit of a bump here to the thread, which is hilarious, but I've been wondering . . . If I list someone as an enemy, do they know that I've done this? Have folks listed me as an enemy, but I'm unaware of this (because now I have to go cry myself to sleep again)? I'm just wondering how transparent the enemy status is to premium and standard members.  I don't really use the friend or enemy status, but I've noticed that poor players affect not only me, but also the people who join (or decide not to join) a tournament. If I start a tournament, I'd like everyone to enjoy playing together, so marking some bad actors as enemies might actually be good, akin to social immunity.

To add to what weathertop said, someone has definitely marked you as an enemy since you have the "Not feeling the love" achievement. No idea who or exactly how many, but I think the achievement changes if you get ten enemies so it sohuld be single figures. Very possibly only one.

4. #24 / 30
    Shelley, not Moore Ozyman
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

I'm curious what the largest number of public games is for someone who still doesn't have the "Not Feeling the Love" achievement.

5. #25 / 30
    Premium Member Pratik
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

Ozyman wrote:

I'm curious what the largest number of public games is for someone who still doesn't have the "Not Feeling the Love" achievement.

5571 :)   (at the time of writing)

http://www.wargear.net/players/info/CadZilla53

Second is at 4323

http://www.wargear.net/players/info/Atkins/Player%20Profile

They are also #2 and #3 respectively for most public games players for someone who still doesn't have the "Friendly" achievement. (though this might change after people read this post).

#1 there being held by another Zilla at 6497 http://www.wargear.net/players/info/RutZilla/Player%20Profile

Edited Thu 11th Jan 01:58 [history]

6. #26 / 30
    Premium Member Spider
    Rank
    Lieutenant
    Rank Posn

Nice research, Pratik. I love this about the WarGear community.

5571 public games, 2253 eliminated, no enemies. I think that's a badge of honor.

7. #27 / 30
    Brigadier General M57 M57 is offline now
    Standard Member M57
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

Spider wrote:

Nice research, Pratik. I love this about the WarGear community.

5571 public games, 2253 eliminated, no enemies. I think that's a badge of honor.

..except now I'm jealous of thier amicability and feel like making them an enemy ;P

8. #28 / 30
    Standard Member LetsGoSharks
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn

Revisiting this thread as I was blocked from a game (very annoying)

What would be interesting is to see how many enemies one has. Feature request!

9. #29 / 30
    Commander In Chief tom tom is offline now
    WarGear Admin tom
    Rank
    Commander In Chief
    Rank Posn

Sure I'll add this.

10. #30 / 30
    Standard Member agwyvern
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn

Thanks Tom, that would be awesome!

Side-thought.... given that accounts get zdisabled at times for a variety of reasons (none of which are of the "Disabled because they are such a great person and wonderful Wargear participant" variety)... would there be any value/interest in perhaps getting rid of the 'enemy of somebody' badge of honour, when that somebody is now zdisabled?

I'll admit I've been simultaneously irked and amused about being 'enemied' by a now-disabled dromedary after being accused of cheating because I had the temerity to be on the positive side of the Wargear dice-luck in one of my earliest public games.

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   12   (2 in total)