0 Open Realtime games
    Pages:   1234   (4 in total)
  1. #61 / 66
    Prime Amidon37
    Rank
    General
    Rank Posn

Korrun wrote:

Geographic pedantry always trumps strategy and gameplay.

"Geographic pedantry "  Nerd alert!!!!

2. #62 / 66
    Standard Member ratsy
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

Korrun wrote:
    ratsy wrote:

Is it strategically interesting?

Geographic pedantry always trumps strategy and gameplay.

{#emotions_dlg.spin}{#emotions_dlg.spin}{#emotions_dlg.spin}

"I shall pass this way but once, any good I can do, or kindness I can show; let me do it now. Let me not defer nor neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again." -Stephen Grellet

3. #63 / 66
    Standard Member zdisabled_8a7ed3fe
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn

In a current game I just noticed that Blanco and Travis counties (both in Eastern Hill Country) are unable to attack each other, despite having a shared border segment that isn't just one point.

I believe they are touching enough to attack.  (I could have sworn I mentioned this before in this thread, but I couldn't find it.)

Can this be fixed?

4. #64 / 66
    Standard Member redshift
    Rank
    Major
    Rank Posn

camel wrote:

In a current game I just noticed that Blanco and Travis counties (both in Eastern Hill Country) are unable to attack each other, despite having a shared border segment that isn't just one point.

I believe they are touching enough to attack.  (I could have sworn I mentioned this before in this thread, but I couldn't find it.)

Can this be fixed?

Interaction between territories has nothing to do with their drawing on the map. It's just a matter of the designer setting it or not. I have no idea if it was a conscious decision made by the designer or that he simply missed it.

Nygma hasn't visited the site for a couple of weeks now. I guess you'll have to wait a bit more for an answer.

5. #65 / 66
    Premium Member Rictuar
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn

dont enjoy that map very much. pretty easy to just play such that one breaks up bonuses and extended stalemates occur

6. #66 / 66
    Standard Member zdisabled_8a7ed3fe
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn

I love this map.  It's straightforward and direct.  Strategy unfettered by wildcard tricks or capricious rules.  The endgame power-brokering is worth the price of admission alone.   This map takes stamina yet it is not without surprises.  A game can take months and then be over in a day.

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1234   (4 in total)