Pages:   123456   (6 in total)
  1. #101 / 104
    Colonel M57 M57 is offline now
    Words Above Avatar M57
    Rank
    Colonel
    Rank Posn

https://www.wargear.net/games/join/81283383

It's light fog ..which given the fact that there's a limit of 1 unit for each tribute is the same as No Fog.

2. #102 / 104
    Standard Member Thingol
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

Missed this one, but I’d join if you create another. Gotta love Hunger Games.

3. #103 / 104
    Words Above Avatar M57
    Rank
    Colonel
    Rank Posn

Thingol wrote:Missed this one, but I’d join if you create another. Gotta love Hunger Games.

The original concept game is functional but very rudimentary. I'm working on a significant update, with a terrained map and dice mods, etc. I'll be sure to let you know when it's playable.

4. #104 / 104
    Words Above Avatar M57
    Rank
    Colonel
    Rank Posn

Hunger Games v2.0!

https://www.wargear.net/games/join/81284641

I've copied the Board Description here because it's important.. If you don't feel like reading the whole thing, read the stuff in red. You'll probably lose pretty quickly if you don't.

Each player starts with two "tributes." The last tribute (or pair from the same district) standing wins the game ..and glory for thier district.

Players are allowed 13 moves (attacks) per turn. All attacks are d6 v d5.

You can only have two tributes on the board at a time. With one fortify, you can split or join your tributes so they inhabit the same territory, but.. If you split up your stacks such that you have three or more stacks at the beginning of your next turn, you will be eliminated on that turn.

My advice: Move your larger stacks using the "3" and the "a" keys on your keyboard.

Due to factory and Designer related features, once a player is eliminated on the board, it can take up to two turns for that player's off-board factories to self-destruct, so eliminated players need to continue to END their turns for those turns.

There are no bonuses and no cards ..yet. (Some terrain related bonuses, line of sight viewing, and dice mods are possible in the future. Suggestions are appreciated.)

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   123456   (6 in total)