Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 3
    They see me rollin' IRoll11s
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn

WarGear Chrome Extension 1.0.2

Last Updated: 08/05/2010

Adds an icon next to the address bar, currently the only place an extension can be shown.  Click icon to set options or toggle active status.  Will periodically check for games where it is your turn and/or new forum posts.  Will alert with sound (configurable) and will show the number of games or posts as an overlay on the icon.  Click icon to show games or posts, click on table rows to go to those pages.

WarGear Firefox Extension 1.1.1

Last Updated: 05/20/2010

You need to be running Firefox version 3.0 or higher in order to use it.  It places an icon on your status bar.  Right click to set options or toggle active status.  Will periodically check for games where it is your turn and/or new forum posts.  Will alert with sound (configurable) and animate or otherwise change the icon to indicate new content.  Links to games and posts will be added as menu items to the right click menu of the icon.  A regular click on the icon will always take you to the My Games tab on WarGear.net.  Clicking an added menu item will open the player to a specific game or take you directly to the newest post in a thread.

This is getting ludicrous, Risky's kinda-a-big-dealness has gone airborne and infected my signature now too. Wear your masks, it's coming for you next!
    Edited Thu 5th Aug 05:50 [history]

2. #2 / 3
    Standard Member Aiken Drumn
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

This still work?

Off Topic!

3. #3 / 3
    Premium Member Yertle
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

Doesn't look like it :/ At least the links don't work for me

You have been granted the title of Strategist!

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)