http://www.wargear.net/games/player/258380

Lamb is Idiot player!

Edited Sat 13th Apr 00:26 [history]

2. #2 / 7
    Premium Member Yertle
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

That's not very elaborate as to why you think that...and in that game it actually appears that you played similarly to Lamb in that you both chose to attack each other rather than Green...that was just a quick look though.

Best of luck in future games!

If I could figure out how to draw a line in Photoshop I would be a lot more well off with the Mac thing...

3. #3 / 7
    Standard Member Xrayjay
    Rank
    Sergeant
    Rank Posn

I was going to say something about how the community here is pretty mature and maybe we could raise the level of discourse and be a little more descriptive. Then I looked at LambofGod1970's wall and saw the other complaints.....so yah, aptly put it would seem.

4. #4 / 7
    Hey....Nice Marmot BorisTheFrugal
    Rank
    Captain
    Rank Posn

As Tom has said before: if you're unhappy with the play of a player, please report him using the link at the bottom of the player:
    "Click here to report this to an administrator"
    Tom will review the game and warn or, if warranted, ban the player if their actions constitute a breach of the rules of the site.

With respect to this particular set of players, Tom has been notified of them previously, and his research turned up what he deemed to be legal play.  I understand that you'll likely be displeased with this result, but such is the decision of Tom.  His rules are law on here.

http://www.wargear.net/forum/showthread/2800p1/I_confess_I_cheated_

5. #5 / 7
    Standard Member BlackDog
    Rank
    Lieutenant General
    Rank Posn

That was some particularly poor playing on his part.  There wasn't necessarily any collusion here however.

6. #6 / 7
    Premium Member Slander
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

Hanlon's razor: "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."

Not that I'm calling anyone stupid - that may be a bit harsh.  But you get my meaning.

Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but STUPID lasts forever.

7. #7 / 7
    Standard Member Luieuil
    Rank
    Lieutenant General
    Rank Posn

Well, that hurts. But rather then fight him back, another option was to draw back. When he attacks in north america you know he ain't making the best desicions. Use that knowledge to your advantage. 

"Battles are won by slaughter and maneuver. The greater the general, the more he contributes in maneuver, the less he demands in slaughter" - Winston Churchill
    Edited Sat 20th Apr 04:48 [history]

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)