222 Open Daily games
1 Open Realtime game
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 13
    Premium Member Cona Chris
    Rank
    General
    Rank Posn

It may only last 5 minutes, but I was able to grab the #1 spot on the Championship Points!

Never thought I would ever catch BlackDog, who seemed so far ahead.  Once I got close I tripled the number of games that I usually play, especially since Mad Bomber was closing in fast as well.  Granted, right now I only have it because of a tie-breaker, but I'll take it!

It's been tons of fun playing on this site, and wanted to reach out and thank you all, especially the board designers, who keep the game evolving and exciting with new boards all the time.

However, "my pat on the back" here is only 18 inches away from being a kick in the rear, so I best keep my game on to defend my spot!

2. #2 / 13
    Standard Member btilly
    Rank
    Colonel
    Rank Posn

Cona Chris wrote:

It may only last 5 minutes, but I was able to grab the #1 spot on the Championship Points!

Never thought I would ever catch BlackDog, who seemed so far ahead.  Once I got close I tripled the number of games that I usually play, especially since Mad Bomber was closing in fast as well.  Granted, right now I only have it because of a tie-breaker, but I'll take it!

It's been tons of fun playing on this site, and wanted to reach out and thank you all, especially the board designers, who keep the game evolving and exciting with new boards all the time.

However, "my pat on the back" here is only 18 inches away from being a kick in the rear, so I best keep my game on to defend my spot!

Congratulations!

(Eventually I hope to crack the top 100...)

3. #3 / 13
    Standard Member Aiken Drumn
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

Slowly creeping up is fun. One day perhaps ;)

Well done!

Off Topic!

4. #4 / 13
    Standard Member SquintGnome
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

CONGRATS!

5. #5 / 13
    Standard Member Thingol
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

May your reign be long Cona. Live long and prosper and all that. ;)

6. #6 / 13
    Standard Member AttilaTheHun
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

Congrats, Cona.  Well deserved.

"If an incompetent chieftain is removed, seldom do we appoint his highest-ranking subordinate to his place" - Attila the Hun

7. #7 / 13
    Standard Member itsnotatumor
    Rank
    Lieutenant General
    Rank Posn

Thingol wrote: May your reign be long Cona. Live long and prosper and all that. ;)

+1

Fortune favors the bold, and chance favors the prepared mind...

8. #8 / 13
    Premium Member Yertle
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

Congrats! I hit that a long while back and fulfilled my own personal "achievement".  Really wish there was an achievement system or a historical "best ranking" stat.

If I could figure out how to draw a line in Photoshop I would be a lot more well off with the Mac thing...

9. #9 / 13
    Premium Member Cona Chris
    Rank
    General
    Rank Posn

Yertle wrote:

Congrats! I hit that a long while back and fulfilled my own personal "achievement".  Really wish there was an achievement system or a historical "best ranking" stat.

That would be cool.  I joined the site late in 2010, and if memory serves, Black Dog had a big lead in CPs and ever since, quite a run for BD...

10. #10 / 13
    Standard Member Toto
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

Cona Chris wrote:
    Yertle wrote:

That would be cool.  I joined the site late in 2010, and if memory serves, Black Dog had a big lead in CPs and ever since, quite a run for BD...

The end of era ?

11. #11 / 13
    Standard Member Toto
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

Yertle wrote:

+ 1000

12. #12 / 13
    Standard Member SquintGnome
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

Yertle wrote:

An easy way to do that wold be to add a medal to someone's trophy cabinet when they are top ranked on a board.   The medal will stay even after they lose their top status.  Clicking on the medal will show a snapshot of the rankings page to preserve the date, competition, and details.  it would be neat too to note how long you held the slot, but that's probably harder to manage.  Might want to do that only for boards that have more than 50 games or so though.

13. #13 / 13
    Standard Member BlackDog
    Rank
    Lieutenant General
    Rank Posn

Nice job Cona (and Mad Bomber too), you guys have quite the competition going.

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)