175 Open Daily games
1 Open Realtime game
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 6
    Standard Member KillDawg
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

My vacation is set until the 5th which is tomorrow. Will I get skipped in an hour and a half or twenty-five and a half hours?

Tom, if you see this and the answer is the more recent, can I extend my vacation another day somehow without being booted?

Never let the lust for power surpass the need for purpose.

2. #2 / 6
    Shelley, not Moore Ozyman
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

If you have vacation days left, you can extend it yourself.  When you're vacation expires you will get skipped in any games that are over your turn time.  Your vacation expires on midnight of your time zone of the last day of your vacation.

3. #3 / 6
    Standard Member ratsy
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

It's important to take all your turns before you disable your vacation too!

"I shall pass this but once, any good I can do, or kindness I can show; let me do it now. Let me not difer nor neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again." -Stephen Grellet

4. #4 / 6
    Premium Member Yertle
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

The dates set for Vacation are inclusive, so really you will get skipped at 00:00 on the date after your End Date.  So if you set Vacation for January 1-4 then you would be skipped on January 5.  You can add another set of Vacation Days for January 5-7 which will take place immediately and you would not be skipped until January 8.

If you take all your turns then disable your Vacation and you get those Vacation days back in your available days.

If I could figure out how to draw a line in Photoshop I would be a lot more well off with the Mac thing...

5. #5 / 6
    Standard Member KillDawg
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

That's perfect thank you.

Never let the lust for power surpass the need for purpose.

6. #6 / 6
    Standard Member AttilaTheHun
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

Yertle wrote:

If you take all your turns then disable your Vacation and you get those Vacation days back in your available days.

Great point...I normally set my vacation for well beyond when I'm actually back.

"If an incompetent chieftain is removed, seldom do we appoint his highest-ranking subordinate to his place" - Attila the Hun

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)