208 Open Daily games
1 Open Realtime game
    Pages:   12   (2 in total)
  1. #21 / 27
    Premium Member Yertle
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

Is Legotaurus completed?  The Description seems to be notes more than how to play and the Board doesn't give any guidance... game I'm going to be playing will be seemingly pretty blind.

If I could figure out how to draw a line in Photoshop I would be a lot more well off with the Mac thing...

2. #22 / 27
    Shelley, not Moore Ozyman
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

1 week left until voting closes! 

3. #23 / 27
    Standard Member ratsy
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

Someone else has to vote! I think i'm the only opinion there... and I voted my own board 3rd!  Someone else has to weigh in!

VOTE PEOPLE!

"I shall pass this but once, any good I can do, or kindness I can show; let me do it now. Let me not difer nor neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again." -Stephen Grellet

4. #24 / 27
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

I plan on voting.  Probably this weekend.  Hopefully we get more than 2 votes.

5. #25 / 27
    Enginerd weathertop
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

i'll be voting too.

I'm a man.
    But I can change,
    if I have to,
    I guess...

6. #26 / 27
    Premium Member Yertle
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

I never got a game in on Wargo :/

Although I would still probably have some bias against boards that are still in a Dev state as it's possible a "winning" board could never make it Live or that it could be pretty different than what makes it Live.

That said, I've already started playing the next set so that I should get them all in :)

If I could figure out how to draw a line in Photoshop I would be a lot more well off with the Mac thing...

7. #27 / 27
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

Today is the last day to vote for the Lego theme maps, although I don't think anyone will mind too much if someone needs an extra day or two. I will probably not tally votes until this weekend.

Not much interest in this round, from map makers or judges.  Hopefully that is because the theme was a bit difficult to execute.  The Escher/Tesselations theme coming up next has more entries, and they have all already passed review, so hopefully we also get better responses from the judges next round.

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   12   (2 in total)