Pages:   123   (3 in total)
  1. #1 / 55
    Standard Member KillDawg
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

The rules are simple:
    1. Post an action.
    2. Your result will be determined by the roll of a die.
    Any action that triggers a third-party attack on the player immediately grants a free defence roll.

The basic breakdown is as follows:

1 : Unbelievably total failure. Action WILL backfire.
    2-4 : Failure, with penalty
    5-7 : Marginal failure with possible penalty
    8-10 : Failure, no penalty
    11-13 : Straightforward success
    14-16 : Success, with possible bonus
    17-19 : Success, with circumstantial bonus
    20 : MAXIMUM POWER. Guaranteed success, with added bonus.

Under binary conditions, 1-10 fails, 11-20 succeeds.

Note that attempting an action requiring an intermediate action (i.e. starting a car with no keys) automatically fails. Also note that the same action cannot be taken twice in a row. Take heed that your GM is unstable, and may tweak the playing field independent of player actions. Almost anything goes, but be warned that metagaming will anger the RNG Gods

Each player may submit one action per turn. A turn lasts at most one day and at least until every active player has submitted an action. The game is played in rounds that last until one player remains alive.

Copied above from Aiken Drum. Max 8 players, first to show. 1 day turns or you pass. Aiken need to ask few questions about the signiture thing or whatever makes this easier to post results quicker.

2. #2 / 55
    Standard Member AttilaTheHun
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

KillDawg wrote:

The rules are simple:
    1. Post an action.
    Any action that triggers a third-party attack on the player immediately grants a free defence roll.

Note that attempting an action requiring an intermediate action (i.e. starting a car with no keys) automatically fails. Also note that the same action cannot be taken twice in a row. Take heed that your GM is unstable, and may tweak the playing field independent of player actions. Almost anything goes, but be warned that metagaming will anger the RNG Gods

Each player may submit one action per turn. A turn lasts at most one day and at least until every active player has submitted an action. The game is played in rounds that last until one player remains alive.

Copied above from Aiken Drum. Max 8 players, first to show. 1 day turns or you pass. Aiken need to ask few questions about the signiture thing or whatever makes this easier to post results quicker.

*steals dice from KillDawg*

"If an incompetent chieftain is removed, seldom do we appoint his highest-ranking subordinate to his place" - Attila the Hun

3. #3 / 55
    Standard Member KillDawg
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

I think 4 ot 6 players will be a good start.

4. #4 / 55
    Premium Member Yertle
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

*learns Ninja moves*

w0000t to returning to being more active with WG! I may even have a board or two in the works with refreshed fire!

5. #5 / 55
    Brigadier General M57 M57 is offline now
    Standard Member M57
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

*is able to teleport at will*

It should be possible to play WG boards in real-time ..without the wait, regardless of how many are playing.
    https://sites.google.com/site/m57sengine/home

6. #6 / 55
    Premium Member Kjeld
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

*ports over his popcorn and armored popcorn stand from the other forum thread*

7. #7 / 55
    Standard Member KillDawg
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

AttilaTheHun wrote:
    KillDawg wrote:

The rules are simple:
    1. Post an action.

*steals dice from KillDawg*

4 - The desire to own KillDawgs dice are irresistable, although theivery apparantly isn't your thing. KillDawg immedietly turns to catch you and invokes god-like FM (Forum Master) powers and creates a policeman out of thin air who begins to lay chase to you.

You gain: someone pursuing you.

Kjeld wrote:

*ports over his popcorn and armored popcorn stand from the other forum thread*

5 - As if from some far off dimension the indiscribable flavor of popcorn rushes across your mouth and then vanishes. Knowing that you cannot have any makes you wonder if you'll ever want popcorn again.

-1 to rolls next round due to depression.

M57 wrote: *is able to teleport at will*

13 - You manage to teleport to exactly where you are currently standing. Congratulations, Einstein would be proud!

Teleport ablitity learned

Yertle wrote:

*learns Ninja moves*

13 - Using all the Bruce Lee movies you can find in the Library you become a self-proclaimed ninja within the week.

+1 to fighting while looking cool if someone happens to see you doing it.

8. #8 / 55
    Standard Member KillDawg
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

I'll post small character sheets once I create them. Still room for more people. Rounds end at 4:20 my time.

9. #9 / 55
    Enginerd weathertop
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

*brings donuts to the party for being late and gets 2x roll modifier per turn*

I'm a man.
    But I can change,
    if I have to,
    I guess...

10. #10 / 55
    Standard Member 3EyedTitan
    Rank
    Colonel
    Rank Posn

*learns how to dougie*

11. #11 / 55
    Premium Member Kjeld
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

*lights a fire to cheer himself up*

12. #12 / 55
    Standard Member ratsy
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

*creates charter*

"I shall pass this but once, any good I can do, or kindness I can show; let me do it now. Let me not difer nor neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again." -Stephen Grellet

13. #13 / 55
    Brigadier General M57 M57 is offline now
    Standard Member M57
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

*teleports to the refrigerator and pours a nice cold one*

It should be possible to play WG boards in real-time ..without the wait, regardless of how many are playing.
    https://sites.google.com/site/m57sengine/home

14. #14 / 55
    Premium Member Kjeld
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

Kjeld wrote:

in case that requires an intermediary action, you can change to *searches for some matches and kindling*

15. #15 / 55
    Standard Member AttilaTheHun
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

*asks cop if we can "just let bygones be bygones?" while still running*

"If an incompetent chieftain is removed, seldom do we appoint his highest-ranking subordinate to his place" - Attila the Hun

16. #16 / 55
    Standard Member KillDawg
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

waiting on yertle.

We're up to 7 players, still maxing out at 8, one slot still open.

17. #17 / 55
    Standard Member ratsy
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

Yertle is using his amazing ninja skills.  He doesn't have to show up.

"I shall pass this but once, any good I can do, or kindness I can show; let me do it now. Let me not difer nor neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again." -Stephen Grellet

18. #18 / 55
    Shelley, not Moore Ozyman
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

with his amazing ninja skills, he should get to PM his actions.

19. #19 / 55
    Premium Member Yertle
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

*hides in the shadows...waiting*

w0000t to returning to being more active with WG! I may even have a board or two in the works with refreshed fire!

20. #20 / 55
    Standard Member KillDawg
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

Yertle wrote:

*hides in the shadows...waiting*

12 - Although not sure what you're waiting for, you'll know it when you see it. Shadows aren't the easiest things to hide in and you seem to be doing it well since a leopard happens to walk right passed you without even the slightest acknowledgement of your existance! Everything is looking up except the fact that there's a leopard nearby.

Yertle

HP 15/15

Ninja fighting style: +1 to attack, defend, and look cool while doing it if seen, Hide in shadows: +1 to all stealth rolls invoving dim lit areas, First initiative next round: Go first no matter what.

AttilaTheHun wrote: *asks cop if we can "just let bygones be bygones?" while still running*

11 - In a clear, assertive voice your request seems to have been granted as the planar policeman disappears. With the chase no longer afoot you stop catching your breath quickly. An ominous feeling washes over you when you look back on your actions and as you plod off thankful to be pardoned you swear you can hear a voice in the wind saying "start your own game and leave my dice alone because it's a golden Alara Reborn die that I got at a pre-release event for MtG and I'd really like to keep it", or something to that effect since you know how hard voices in the wind can be to distinguish.

M57 wrote:

*teleports to the refrigerator and pours a nice cold one*

15 - Smuggly you teleport to the refrigerator and take one of six beers that do well at surmizing this celebratory occasion. You have an overwhelming sense that you are going to get used to this quickly and that a buzz effecting your judgement will only make it better.

M57

HP 15/15

Teleport ability, 5 beers of favored kind (include in post), +1 to teleportation rolls.

ratsy wrote:

*creates charter*

2 - You lack any sort of imagination and find yourself deadlocked as to where to spend your bonus points. By the time you look up it is late and all you've accomplished is wearing eraser holes into a piece of paper. You scrap it and step out into the world with only what you have.

ratsy

HP 15/15

Lack of imagination: -2 to all rolls involving creativity.

Kjeld wrote:

12 (11) - You almost curse yourself until you remember you have a bic lighter in your pocket half-full of fluid. Using it to light the fire bums begin to encircle the barrel to warm themselves with one wearing a very deserving look on his face since it was his newspaper blanket you used as kindling. Soon the nostalgia of the indescribably good popcorn fades away and you're feeling more like yourself again.

Kjeld

HP 15/15

Half-full bic lighter, mean-bugging bums attention, warm hands.

3EyedTitan wrote:

*learns how to dougie*

11 - You learn to dougie well and have confidence that in the next dougie town dougie-down you'll be able to impress some ladies.

3EyedTitan

HP 15/15

Dougie dance ability, confidence: +1 to all intimidate rolls in a dougie dance-off while ladies are watching.

weathertop wrote:

*brings donuts to the party for being late and gets 2x roll modifier per turn*

8 - You show up to where everyone was supposed to be, at least you think so, and end up eating your donuts alone with regular modifiers for each bite.

weathertop

HP 15/15

Donut crumbs all over face: -1 to all charisma checks until napkin is used.

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   123   (3 in total)