180 Open Daily games
1 Open Realtime game
    Pages:   123   (3 in total)
  1. #41 / 54
    Moderator...ish. Cramchakle
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn

I'm down with what 11's said. Nicely put. An overall theme is simply "Context is important. Don't be dumb."

I especially approve of his comment regarding graphics.

Monk, that's circles, but it's not Circle-mode. By doing circles himself, RB threw in some nice looking drop shadows, and made his circles sized similarly to the territories. He put in the effort we're asking for by "getting rid of" Circle Mode.

Cram it.

2. #42 / 54
    (. )( .) Boobies Electric Monk
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn

Good grief it was just a joke. I would really be worried about myself if I couldn't tell the difference between fill and circle modes. :P

Is my title family friendly?

3. #43 / 54
    Premium Member KrocK
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

IRoll11s guidelines are good enough for me.

we really don't need to quote section 3 article 15 of the map reviewers guidelines

Edited Thu 10th Dec 00:15 [history]

4. #44 / 54
    Moderator...ish. Cramchakle
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn

Electric Monk wrote:

Good grief it was just a joke. I would really be worried about myself if I couldn't tell the difference between fill and circle modes. :P

<--- Look at me. Do I look like I have a sense of humor?

Cram it.

5. #45 / 54
    Major General asm asm is offline now
    Standard Member asm
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

Get off my lawn!

At least I acknowledged it was probably a joke.

6. #46 / 54
    Premium Member Yertle
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

Tagging this one again, as I forgot about it. I plan on throwing something together this week and hopefully putting some sort of "guidelines" in the Help.

Yertle is here.

7. #47 / 54
    Major General asm asm is offline now
    Standard Member asm
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

Getting there.

Cramchakle wrote: [anything]
    I agree

8. #48 / 54
    Premium Member Yertle
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

Are these guidelines still something that should be in the Help?  If so were these the 6 that should be in there?

• A board shall not incorporate illicit or especially offensive content.
    • A board shall not use an image copied from another source without permission.
    • A board should have no "broken", missing, or misleading borders.
    • If a board has a starting scenario, that scenario shall provide a fair chance for all seats or teams to win.
    • A board shall have at least one completed test game on it prior to submission.
    • A board shall be in a completed status, the Review process is NOT a feedback center.

Wouldn't mind seeing tom sign off as well and/or decline the guidelines idea.

But the angel said to them, "Do not be afraid. I bring you good news of great joy that will be for all the people. Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is Christ the Lord. This will be a sign to you: You will find a baby wrapped in cloths and lying in a manger." Suddenly a great company of the heavenly host appeared with the angel, praising God and saying, "Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace to men on whom his favor rests.

9. #49 / 54
    Commander In Chief tom tom is offline now
    WarGear Admin tom
    Rank
    Commander In Chief
    Rank Posn

I think the guidelines are a great idea and agree they should go into the Help pages.

I liked the way IRoll1s put them forward more informally though - makes the message a bit more friendly.

Edited Tue 29th Dec 17:04 [history]

10. #50 / 54
    Premium Member Yertle
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

tom wrote:

I think the guidelines are a great idea and agree they should go into the Help pages.

I liked the way IRoll1s put them forward more informally though - makes the message a bit more friendly.

Sounds good to me, any changes to 11s guidelines from anyone then?

But the angel said to them, "Do not be afraid. I bring you good news of great joy that will be for all the people. Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is Christ the Lord. This will be a sign to you: You will find a baby wrapped in cloths and lying in a manger." Suddenly a great company of the heavenly host appeared with the angel, praising God and saying, "Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace to men on whom his favor rests.

11. #51 / 54
    Enginerd weathertop
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

{#emotions_dlg.thumb} from me

Don't Taze Me Bro!

12. #52 / 54
    They see me rollin' IRoll11s
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn

I don't think I mentioned the fact that they need to be completed, no missing borders, and having one completed test game. You should probably work them in. Feel free to edit what I wrote, it was sort of off-the-cuff and could use a little cleaning up.

This is getting ludicrous, Risky's kinda-a-big-dealness has gone airborne and infected my signature now too. Wear your masks, it's coming for you next!

13. #53 / 54
    Premium Member Yertle
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

IRoll11s wrote: I don't think I mentioned the fact that they need to be completed, no missing borders, and having one completed test game. You should probably work them in. Feel free to edit what I wrote, it was sort of off-the-cuff and could use a little cleaning up.

I added these to the Board Review Help page yesterday.  I may add more about the review process to that page, or to the basic page.  I'm open for suggestions/changes!

Thanks!

But the angel said to them, "Do not be afraid. I bring you good news of great joy that will be for all the people. Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is Christ the Lord. This will be a sign to you: You will find a baby wrapped in cloths and lying in a manger." Suddenly a great company of the heavenly host appeared with the angel, praising God and saying, "Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace to men on whom his favor rests."

14. #54 / 54
    Commander In Chief tom tom is offline now
    WarGear Admin tom
    Rank
    Commander In Chief
    Rank Posn

Great stuff thanks Yertle.

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   123   (3 in total)